Chapter 4

"Onee-san, come on lift your thighs even more~" Ramuda whined as he wraps your right thigh with a measuring tape.

Both of you are just in underwear, it made you feel so uncomfortable being barely dressed in front of the boy.

30 minutes ago...

"Y/N-nee, I promise this will be fast ~" Ramuda chuckled while taking your shorts off.

"Wh-What are we doing?" Your heart was beating so fast and you couldn't even move from the situation.

"Chan! ~" Ramuda then took a measuring tape under his pillow.

You mentally sighed in relief however you are still feeling uneasy, you felt so guilty being this 'open' in front of a man but you're a kind of person who doesn't have those kind of thoughts in your head so you simply went along with Ramuda.

"Onee-san, do you want me to put the heat a little lower? You're red" Ramuda placed a finger in your cheek and this made you flinched.

Your breathing went crazy unstable and made you feel heat all over your body.

"Uh- No- I'm fine" You stuttered.

"Wahh! Onee-san! Don't tell me you're thinking about something else~" Ramuda covered his mouth.

"Huh?! N-No No Ramuda-san!" You answered being all breathy as you felt more heat creep into your face.

"I mean, I can be down for it Onee-san!~♡" He leaned closer to you and smiled.

Your eyes started to wander side by side. And you just wanted it over.

"Can we just get this over with?" You kindly asked.

Ramuda was having fun teasing you, he became an expert in this since he will always take measurements on his models. He noticed your pretty body proportion they were not too much nor less. And he found it rare.

"Onee-san, do you work out?" The boy asked while taking your hip measurements.

"No not really, I just really like to walk and have never been fond of sitting." You answered.

You always eat healthy and you loved talking walks outside.

"You're body is really pretty Onee-san~" Ramuda gave you an eye smile.

"Oh! Thank you." You thanked him with a hint of pink brushing your cheeks.

"Okayy! Last one! Lift both of your arms please~" Ramuda enthusiastically stated and bit his pen in place.

You lift your arms as he took your chest measurements with his finger brushing against the fabric that's covering it.

After writing on his notepad, you suddenly felt a weird pulsing on your lower abdomen. As soon as he was finished you took your clothes and wore it as fast as you could.

"Thank you Onee-san! So then I can make you pretty clothes!" Ramuda clapped. He seemed truly up to it.

"Thank you as well, Ramuda-san. So Uh- have a good night sleep?" You tried to get your way off his room.

He held your hand and gave it a kiss, you were just like gee what's up with him?

You waved him goodbye and left.

Honestly you were so sleepy as soon as you laid on your bed you instantly drifted to sleep.

Meanwhile, Ramuda laid on his bed with a coy smile in his face. Enjoying your company,
The boy closed a videocam on the top of his dresser with a smug on his face.