Chapter 12

"Ahhh...~ How are you this beautiful.." A male sat on his cushion while he adores the numerous pictures of a certain someone on his phone.

Putting his device down, he walked towards the brown side table and grabbed the videocam that lies atop of it. Humming joyfully, he admires every second of the clip.

( "Wahh! Onee-san! Don't tell me you're thinking about something else~"

"Can we just get this over with?" )

The male wasn't satisfied enough and took out a handful of photographs from his dresser.

"This is your fault." He smiles to himself with lustfilled eyes.

......................

"Y/N-chan, if you get a text from a random number today, please just ignore it" Jiro stammered as he wipes down the tables.

Hearing those words from him, it just made it a hundred percent more suspicious.

"Why so?" You simply answered.

"Hahh... Okay I'll tell you, it's because Saburo went through my phone and took your number" Jiro sighs.

"Then why should I ignore it?" You asked.

Jiro stiffened up and bit his lip anxiously.

"Eh... why? Because he's probably gonna spam you messages, he's super annoying" Jiro replied.

"I can handle that much" You grinned at him.

It sounds like he just also described himself but Jiro would be one of the people who you consider close, and no matter how indeed pushy he gets sometimes, he would still atleast try his best not to and listen to you.

"Don't worry, okay?" You took his face in between your palms and gave him a little squish with a big smile on your face.

Jiro's face instantly heated up whilst looking like a tomato on how red he was.

"O-okay" Jiro answered and admired your face from a really close distance.

"Look at you~ Jiro's a big boy now~" Sasara wrapped his arm around Jiro and ruffled his hair while laughing.

"Euuhghh! Don't touch me!" Jiro shook Sasara off.

"Pff- you should see the look on your face" Sasara covered his lips.

Jiro was smiling nonstop and tried to stop but failed with Sasara keeps nudging the younger male and teasing him, you giggled at the two and continued to sort out colored packets for the stand outside.

A day it was, well it's time to part ways for today. Sasara left a little early saying he has a gig for the night. Meanwhile, Jiro insisted on walking you home.

"Nee-ch- Y/N-chan, are you going to watch the next divisional battle?" Jiro perked his head to the side and asked.

"I didn't know of it, but when exactly is it?" You asked in curiosity.

"In two weeks, well... the shop would probably be closed for a week since Sasara and I have to go" He explained.

"I'm not quite sure, but it's certain that Gentaro, Dice and Ramuda would probably bring me along with them" You placed your hand in your chin hitting realization.

"Oh yeah, THAT is certain." Jiro emphasizes.

"Oh- whatttt? And THAT was fast." Jiro sighs in disappointment with the two of you now standing infront of the gate.

"Thank you Jiro, and please do be careful on your way home" You clasped your hands together and smiled at Jiro.

"Uhuhm! Thanks Onee-chan!" Jiro grinned at you and ruffled your hair.