Chapter 3

"YA YA YA!! WAKE UP MY SWEETIES!" The pink haired boy yelled and echoed in the early morning.

Dice and Gentaro walked to the kitchen looking like zombies and rubbing their eyes.

"What the heck Ramuda, It's 4 in the morning." Gentaro hissed with his eyes closed and as soon as he opened them his eyes widened due to having greeted by Ramuda's barely clothed presence.

'Ramuda? R... Oh my god, how can i forget him?' You came to a realization where you would see the trio together and the fact that they are Fling Posse.

You became a little suspicious that they didn't even mention him for like a whole day,

"Ramuda! wear some clothes!" Gentaro went behind you and covered your eyes.

"Haaaah?! Well i would've, if only I'd seen you two's present for me laying in the living room." The boy giggled.

You placed your hands over Gentaro's that's covering your eyes and placed them down gently.

"Why are you yelling on the poor boy?" You kneel down and smiled at the 'suspected younger boy'.

Dice gasped and so Gentaro did while Ramuda smirked in amusement on the variety of emotions in the air right now.

"Yeah yeah, Onee-san. They're bullying me" Ramuda whined and wrapped his arms around you planting his face on your chest.

You in the other side was satisfied from the boy's actions as you proceeded to giggle, unknown to the fact he's actually 4 years older than you.

"That's not fair! Tsk, deceiving piece of little sh-" Gentaro stopped midway.

"Y/N-chan, uhhh... I think you're quite mistaken." Dice broke into cold sweat.

Rasing your brows and still holding the pink haired boy's head against your chest, Gentaro rubbed his temple.

"Y/N, this is Ramuda and I'm sure you have seen him before. He owns this house and... we're the same age." Gentaro sighed.

Ramuda moved his head to look at you and smiled 'innocently' before teasingly sticking his tongue out.

You turned red and froze your gaze on Ramuda. He then let go of you laughing so hard the way he did when Jiro and Dice were beating each other up from the other day.

That explains the house interior you thought, you were speechless to what just happened must be the most embarrassing situation you ever got in to in such a long time.

"I'm sorry, R-Ramuda-san." You bowed in front of him.

"Nee-san~ It's nothing! Get comfortable okay?" Ramuda assured you and glared at Gentaro and Dice.

After that they look like they just got choked by air, without knowing what to explain to Ramuda. But Ramuda lets it be most of the time and enjoys the moment.

"Ne Y/N nee-san, it's so shameless to let you sleep in the living room. Say... would you like to sleep on mine?" Ramuda took a hold of your shirt and noticed it was Gentaro's clothes.

"My,My, you need serious help with your fashion, sweetie" He swayed his head side by side in disappointment.

Gentaro flinched with Ramuda's statement but decided to remain silent.

"Sorry, my apartment got caught in a fire so I really don't have anything on me right now. But Gentaro-san and Daisu-kun accompanies me really well!" You smiled brightly in appreciation of the two Fling Posse members.

"Ahhh~ I see that's going well" Ramuda gave an eye-smile but obviously in a sarcastic way.

"So why don't we have a good sleep for now?" Dice changed the topic.