Ending - Ramuda ver.

"Good morning!~" Your eyes focused on the color pink blurred within your vision.

You rubbed your eyes and with your vision getting clearer, Ramuda was on top of you with a big smile on his face. It's almost as he overshadowed the bright sun raying through the window.

"Ramuda-kun, Good morning." You smiled sweetly at the male above you, glancing at the clock it's pretty early for him to be so energetic?

"Come on~! I'll let you freshen up and let's have breakfast with everybody!" Ramuda excitedly stated.

"Alright, give me 5 minutes" You giggled and pressed a finger on Ramuda's cheeks.

"Teehee~ I'll wait here in your bed kk?~" He got off of you and found a spot at your bed and started scrolling on his phone.

"Yep! Thank you for waking me up." You walked towards your washroom and gave yourself a plenty time to freshen up.

Ramuda wanted to roll around the bed, with no intention of fixing it up, the pink haired boy found himself sighing and fixed your covers and pillows.

Closing the washroom door behind you, you saw Ramuda sitting on the floor and still on his phone. Your eyes scanning your bed which was neatly fixed brought a smile on your face.

"Ramuda-kun, you didn't have to. But Thank You!" Bringing your fingers to your lips as you walked closer to the male.

"Hehe~ Whaaat? Stop being so cute! It's not something worth of praise" As soon as he found a spot for him to tackle you, he would never miss the chance to.

You gently stroke his strawberry locks and rested your palms on his shoulders.

A bright red color painted the male's cheeks as he grinned at you with his eyes shut. He still felt in the moment where the two of you stood under the colorful fireworks from last night.

Call him selfish and he will admit it, the alone time he had with you in the festival felt way different than before. His chest felt the lightest that night, and so as this hug he's sharing with you now.

Hopefully, It would feel the same way through the following days.

Usual thing, Ramuda has his arm hooked around yours as the two of you headed down to the kitchen to see Dice and Gentaro all set up on the table.

"God, Y/N. I didn't want to wake you up, I took an awful level of stress working in the kitchen with Dice." Gentaro teary-eyed explained in crocodile terms it is.

"What the hell?! You're the one asking for help, can't you just atleast thank me?" Dice scoffed.

"Ahahaha~ What a lively morning!" Ramuda commented.

"Sure, you do look lively having to watch the fireworks with Y/N-chan. How lucky" Dice pouted.

"I guess your luck didn't work this time~" Ramuda giggled.

"Let's eat, we don't want to dig into cold food do we?" You smiled at the three.

"Right." Dice nodded in agreement.

It was a fast mealtime than usual, I guess everyone has less things they're worried about whereas the four of you just enjoyed eating together.

"Are you going back to the office today?" Gentaro asked while the of you work on the dishes.

"Hmm~ I don't think so. I'll take a rest from work maybe until tomorrow?" Ramuda answered.

"Ah I see. It's better if you do." Gentaro nodded.