Chapter 14

"Ha. You look just like your father. Undeniably you grew up to be beautiful. Be thankful." Mayura bitterly retorted.

"Waah~! I didn't know you had a pretty onee-san, Ichijiku nee-san!" Ramuda scanned Mayura.

"Shut it gremlin" Ichijiku glared at Ramuda.

'I can't believe Y/N is related to these evil bitches' Ramuda thought.

'I would kill them both if it's the last thing I'd do to protect her' Ramuda mentally cursed.

"Say, have you been fooling around with these men?" Mayura grabbed a fistful of your hair.

"N-no. I'm not like.. you." You tried resisting but her grip was also strong.

"What the fuck did you say?! Did you think you'd be in this world right now if it wasn't because of ME? You owe ME your life!" Mayura dragged you by the hair to kneel down.

Fling Posse had their fists contracted, for some reason if they tried to take action, the Chuuoku women would just cancel their hypnosis mics.

"Oi! That's your child, what are you doing?" Dice butted in.

"This is none of your business!" Mayura exclaimed.

"Your beautiful face is such a waste" Gentaro commented.

"What kind of parent are you? Put me to hell if I'm lying." Jiro gritted his teeth.

Mayura could only laugh hysterically at the men who are desperately trying to protect her child.

"Sister. That's enough." Ichijiku clicked her tongue.

Like a dog under a command, Mayura let go of your hair and stood properly.

"Tch." Mayura rolled her eyes at you.

Dice and Gentaro hoisted you up, giving off a strong gaze to your mother. It's embarrassing and humiliating to be dragged here and there in a crowd of people watching. But what else can you do, you're probably used to it by now. And this time your hatred just grew even more.

Ichijiku's heels were making noises as she walks closer to you, not wanting to be hostile to her niece, her approach was more proper i guess.

"Y/N, would you like to be a part of Chuuoku?" Ichijiku offers.

You only knitted your eyebrows while the men around you only gasped in shock.

"Ehh?! Y/N-chan!?" Jiro looked at you on hopes of you refusing.

'There's no way I'm letting that happen' Ramuda balled his fist.

"Are you insane?! You just asked her like that?!" Dice stated in disbelief.

Of course you wouldn't think twice about turning down on joining the government. It's not like you don't wanna see your mother's face around more often but you have something more important now.

"Are you kidding me Ichijiku?! This useless toy?!" Mayura protested.

"Why don't you shut your mouth for a bit and let me talk?!" Ichijiku yelled earning a wimper from her older sister.

"I promise to give all accommodations and you'll be trained to be more capable of establishing your place in this society." Ichijiku explained.

"I'm sorry but I kindly refuse. I don't think i need to be a part of Chuuoku." You rubbed your left arm.

"It's what cowards like you and your dad always have to be so humble, pathetic" Mayura commented.

"Mayura-san, aren't you being too hard on your daughter?" Jakurai spoke up.