Chapter 13

"Ra-Ramuda-kun... I can't do this-"

"Shhh"

Tears of guilt streamed down your face with your hands pinned down the soft cushion and a certain pink haired boy straddled you, completely pressing his weigh down on you.

"I won't hurt you.. it's pointless resisting" Ramuda stated breathily.

He gestured you to go in a sitting position, running his hand from below inside your shirt and putting it over your head, after taking your shirt off he grazed his nail on your pelvis, completely undressing you it revealed your delicate skin with the only thing to cover you is your underwear.

Hot tears fell on your chest, Ramuda brushed his hand under your thigh, caressing it gently.

His half-lidded eyes was locked onto yours and doesn't seem to even look away from you at any moment.

"Why are you crying? Do you not like this?.." Ramuda asked you without emotion tracing from his voice.

He leaned down to you and started biting on your collarbone that sent shivers all over your body accompanied by a sound you couldn't help but produce.

A soft laugh left the boy's lips and continued to bite and suck on your neck trailing it down to your chest.

The feeling of pleasure is undeniable, you know something didn't feel right. You tried to bite your lips to silent your cries while your toes curled up on Ramuda's sheets.

With every touch, your chest felt tighter and tighter. Ramuda stopped and cupped your cheeks and stared at your (e/c) orbs for a while.

As soon as he started leaning closer, you shut your eyes with the impact you were expecting but instead you felt soft kisses on your cheek down to your jaw.

Ramuda kissed the trails of tears on your face.

Your ragged breathing went a little calmer with your eyes just staring blankly on the ceiling.

He got off and laid beside you pulling the sheets and covered the both of you.

"I'm sorry, Y/N" Ramuda went on his side and looked into your eyes.

You were hesitant to move at first but you also went to your side only to be greeted by a crying Ramuda. His tears flowed effortlessly from his emotionless eyes.

"I- I force you to do things all the time, and this is.. this is.. just unforgivable" Ramuda went back to his usual self and started sniffing doing a complete 180 from the cold eyes you just witnessed seconds ago.

"Arghhh! What the fuck is wrong with me?!" He groaned and clutched his head.

You were so lost on what's happening but whatever it is, it feels like you kind of understand him on about being not able to have control of their emotions.

"Ramuda-kun.." You called out his name and placed a palm on top of his cheek.

Ramuda stared back with bloodshot eyes, there was complete silence between of you. For some reason you couldn't bring yourself to speak. So as Ramuda, he wanted to pour his feelings out but it wasn't from hesitation, he just wanted your touch to stay on him and him only.

The male infront of you unexpectedly flashed the most bright grin with tears pooling down his fair skin.

"Y/N, I love you. Teehee~" Grinned Ramuda.

It's something he would always say, but it felt genuine when he said it this time.

Without an answer to his confession, you gave him a small smile in return. Seeing you smile was enough to satisfy the male who hastily gave your forehead a kiss.