Ending - Gentaro ver.

That night you decided to separate ways with everybody, Gentaro and you hand in hand went back to that hill to view the most of the fireworks. Well of course it's expected the other two members tailing behind the two of you.

The next day

Stretching your body in your soft covers and waking up to the sunlight felt refreshing. It's only 7am, the morning person you are, this made you feel energetic as you jumped out of bed to freshen up.

You put your hair up in a messy bun before heading downstairs to cook breakfast but to your surprise you can already hear the sound of sizzling and the smell of food coming from the kitchen.

"Good morning, Gentaro-san" You smiled.

He almost jumped by your sudden presence but he gave you a smile in return.

"Uh! Good morning, Y/N-chan. Didn't I told you to call me just 'Gentaro' last night?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Ahhh... yeah I forgot" You awkwardly laughed and scratched your cheek.

"Would you mind helping?" He gently asked.

"Of course!" You grinned at him as you took the remaining vegetables to cut on the counter.

"It's really quiet today isn't it? I bet they're having their time catching up on sleep" You giggled softly.

"Oh you meant Daisu and Ramuda? They left a few minutes ago well Ramuda dragged Daisu along for fabric shopping" Gentaro explained.

This early?! Ramuda really does take his job seriously you thought.

"Wahh, how great to see Ramuda back in his track correct?" You turned your head to Gentaro while cutting the carrot and yeah sure it was a bad idea.

"Ow.." You hissed in pain.

"Oh dear, you need focus when you're doing something." Gentaro clicked his tongue and turned the stove off, he walked towards you and took your hand gently as he examined the fresh cut on your skin.

You never really noticed how soft Gentaro is with handling things, when in even he took your hand his touch felt like feather.

Unknowingly your face is already red from his actions and seemingly your eyes are focused on his. Sensing your quiet demeanour, Gentaro looked up to only be caught in your eyes as well.

"Your face is red, are you still feeling sick?" Gentaro locked his eyes on yours and tilted his head to the side asking if you're alright.

Your free hand immediately made its way to your warm cheek.

"No, I'm- well now. I guess" You stammered.

"Don't tell me I'm making your heart beat faster?" He smiled at you with his eyes shut.

Your face only deepened in shades of red, how can he say that so casually?!

"Gentaro.. stop that" You hit his shoulder lightly earning a giggle from the male before he wrapped your cut with a band aid.

"I will. I will." He raised his hands in defeat and went back to cooking.

After some chatting and cleaning up the stove, Gentaro and Y/N sat across each other to enjoy a healthy morning meal.

"Itadakimasu!" You and Gentaro said in unison before digging in.

"Mhmm! Your cooking is the best, Gentaro" You said while enjoying your food with a smile on your face.

This brought a hint of tint on Gentaro's cheeks.

"I'm glad to hear that." He gave you a big grin before starting to eat as well.