Epilogue

WARNING: Spoilers ahead. Might follow some events from the Drama Track : The Loneliness, Tears and Hope of a Puppet

'Urghh... my head hurts so bad' Gentaro
thought while fluttering his eyelids open.

His bed felt like hell from heat while he runs a hand on his brown locks before sitting up groggily.

Oh. Yes it hit him. He was so wasted yesterday that he woke up at 3am in the morning. Gentaro's stomach grumbled given that he had miss his dinner.

"Did those kids even eat dinner?" He rubbed his chin and wondered if you guys cooked anything.

Clipping his bangs away from his eyes, he headed towards the living room. He just felt like he needed to check and also there's no way for him to be able to sleep now.

Reaching the last step from the stairs, peeking in the living room there were two figures sleeping, one in the couch and one in the carpet. The one in the carpet flinched slightly and emanated a loud snore. Guess we know who that is now. Aside from that the TV is still on.

Gentaro walked closer to the both of you and saw two bowls on the table.

"Ah. So they ate." Gentaro smiled softly.

His chest would sometimes feel warm whenever he felt like he's doing a good job on looking out for his so called family.

Well, Dice and Y/N yet again pulled a movie marathon, in some cases when it's something like this if ever you get to fall asleep first then that would mean the TV would be left open.

It was a tiring day for you and to mention when you were making dinner and Dice was trying to help, the broth you were suppose to be using in the ramen was thrown out in the sink since you let Dice take care of the used utensils to clean and forgot to tell him not to throw the stuff that are still on the stove.

Gentaro turned the tv off and fixed your blanket that also falls down on Dice. Having a satisfied smile on his face, walking to the kitchen that looked tidy well thanks to you, he saw a covered tray that has a note on the top. He didn't expect you'd be saving him food for some reason, but it's Y/N. He only shrugged and chuckled lightly.

"We didn't want to wake you up, you must be hungry by now, you should eat. -Y/N and Dice"

Okay so totally, Gentaro figured this wasn't your writing but Dice's. He knows everyone this well by now. Heating the ramen up, eating alone in the dining room yet still has a smile on his face. He's glad he has found the most important people in his life.

His thoughts wandered to the new novel he's writing, Ideas flowed to his head and thinking of basing it on current events so far. Surprisingly he stood up and took a glance on the living room and stared calmly on your sleeping state on the couch from the kitchen.

His too early daydreaming was soon interrupted by the front door opening, he went on total alarm mode thinking there might be an intruder especially it's such a usual hour for robbery he suppose.

"Ah- Gentaro!~ It's so early yet you're up!~" Ramuda's seemed to be cheery at a situation like this.

"It's so early and the morning and you just came back?" Gentaro raised an eyebrow.

"Hmmf... about that, I really had been chasing my deadlines!~" Ramuda pouted.

Gentaro only sighed with Ramuda's convincing lies. Undoubtedly Ramuda's almost at his limit when he basically walked straight to his bedroom where he locked himself up eventually.

"Shit! How am i fucking suppose to deal with this.." Ramuda held on the pain of his chest with his eyes firmly shut.

There's probably no way he can survive for the next few days with this limited amount of candies. Crawling to his drawer, he unwrapped a lollipop and placed it inside his mouth sensing a wave of relief gushed all over his body.