Bonus: Gentaro (NSFW)

"Hmm so what do I write for this one?" You stared at your paper and tapped the pen into the table.

"Freely write your thoughts out my love, let your mind flow with the movement of your pen" Gentaro explained without looking at you and focused on his work.

The burden that you think you are right now is undeniably a little bit true, Gentaro has been teaching you writing techniques for weeks since he noticed you've been standing behind him whenever he's working on something.

Well he did ask if you were interested and here you are, mentally blocked on a desk beside him.

As again you were just staring at him do his thing, he surely have noticed as he placed his pen down the table and closed the notebook at the same time.

"That will be it for today" He stood up and made his way into the couch.

You followed behind him and sat a few inches away from him at opposite end of the couch.

"Why are you sitting so far from me?" Gentaro raised an eyebrow.

"I'm guilt tripping myself, I didn't do well today" You frowned.

Your husband only chuckled and moved closer to you, he wrapped his arm around your head and rested it on his shoulder.

You cuddled his warmth and held his hand on yours. It's after 4 years of being together when the two of you decided to get married. Everyone was invited of course and it was the most happiest day of your life.

Gentaro stroked your arm as the two of you cuddled in a rainy morning in Shibuya, his hand travelled down your sides to your hips and he started making circles with his thumb.

Believe this, you've been together for 5 years and after that wedding the two of you still hadn't done the thing, make out sessions were often but that's about it.

You also never thought of initiating with the idea.

Gentaro softly squeezed your thighs as you felt his other hand ghost on your chin like feather, he stared at you lovingly before leaning in for a kiss.

Your lips dance harmoniously against each other, he cupped your face and pulled you to straddle him as you felt his bulge touching in between your legs.

His tongue asked for an entrance as he deepens the kiss, the wet muscle competing for dominance however Gentaro won effortlessly.

The two of you shared the room with all your lovey-dovey noises with his hand inside your shirt while he caresses your back.

With a breathy release, the two of you were just a mad blushing mess right now. Gentaro planted kisses on your cheek trailing in down your jaw and he started to suck on your sweet spot.

"Hnghh!... Gentaro.." You called out.

Your voice was enough to turn him on as he started to get really hard from down there.

He then started to plant soft bites on your collar bone and he took the hem of your shirt and brought it over your head.

Gentaro brought his hands on your soft mounds and massaged them that brought chills down your spine.

"Does it feel good here?" Gentaro asked you with that always gentle tone yet he has an almost devil in disguise sweet smile.

You nodded in response as he removed the material in between and tossing it on the floor, both of his thumbs played your hardened bud circling it around.

"Ahh—! Hahh..." You moaned quite loudly as you leaned your head on his shoulder and giving him more access to hear your beautiful sounds closely.