Chapter 9

The sudden feeling on consciousness washed over as you tried to move from your position when you felt a pair of arms around your tummy alongside feeling comfy, opening your eyes slowly there you found a peacefully sleeping Ramuda snuggled into your chest. By some point you didn't feel a sense of discomfort.

You continued to look at the male over you and brushed a few strands of hair covering his face, your action felt like electricity to the pink haired boy as he flinched before opening his eyes as well and giving all his attention to you.

"Hmm? Good morning, Onee-san..~" Ramuda greeted you groggily with a smile.

"Good Morning, Ramuda" You greeted back with the same energy.

Ramuda's smile grew bigger while his eyes closed and snugged once again to your chest.

"Anoooo... Onee-san~ These are pretty great cushion~" Ramuda muffled on your chest.

Your cheeks went red in embarrassment as you softly pushed him away, but he only gave you an innocent look. You swore, looks can really be deceiving.

"Hmm?~ I thought all Onee-sans love this?" He asked with his arms still caging you.

"Hn. Then maybe I'm not like them, after all" You tried to not make eye contact with the male.

Ramuda paused for a good couple of seconds before breaking into a smile.

"Haha!~ You always use difficult words Onee-san~ But. I see where you're coming from" He stated as if he's a broken recorder where the reception goes haywire at the end of his sentence yet giving your cheek a peck.

You were unsure if you're just imagining things when you heard his deep voice for the first time but not only that, the look on his eyes were different. You brushed it off, you probably thought your guilt is still eating you up with what just happened last night.

"Ramuda..Ramuda-kun, I should say thank you for not getting mad at me. I probably sound stupid right now but I'm so sorry for what happened last night. It's irresponsible of me." You sighed and apologized.

Ramuda frowned at your change of mood, he gave you another kiss on the forehead before grinning wide.

"There!~ Are you feeling less sad now?" Ramuda's expression softened.

Something felt wrong yet so right with Ramuda, he's in constant denial with the effect you have on him whenever you're feeling down.

Your cheeks were painted pink like the colour of his hair by his actions.

"Yay! Onee-san is smiling again~! Let's go go! I'll help you cook breakfast~ Teehee~" Ramuda got off of you and jumped to his feet with his hand stretched out to you.

Your heart felt warm on how Ramuda wants to lift your mood up, you gladly took his hand as the both of you headed to the kitchen, he sat on the dining table and started eating candies.

"Ne.. Ramuda-kun, candies for breakfast is not healthy." You tried to get his attention since you noticed the growing pile of candy wrapper in the table.

"Hmmff? Sowwy I just couldn't help it" He muffled with mouthful of candy.

"Okay, but keep it down. This will be finished shortly and... i thought you said you will help me?" You pointed out.

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm here! Go go go! Onee-san go!~" Ramuda cheered instead.

"Ahh.. Thanksss.." You shot him a small smile and continued to make breakfast.

This was he meant by helping, moral support but hey you didn't completely disliked it. It was pretty cute to your opinion.

"Oh- you're up early" A voice spoke from behind, you didn't dare to look back.