Showing Love

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating that much. I know that you guys enjoy this series, and that is what keeps me going. I've been having a lot more anxiety when it comes to worrying about my family and them getting the coronavirus. I live with my grandmother, so you can guess how worried I am about her getting germs that we bring into the house from groceries and other things like that. Anyways, I wanted to say thank you for over 1,000 views, and I will try to update more often.

Team's POV

I was reading my mother's journal when I heard a loud bang come from the other room. It sounded like a gun, but I didn't want to believe it was. I started to run towards Win out of pure instinct, but I fell as the door to the room hit me in the stomach. I clutched my stomach and coughed. I looked up at the door and saw a person covered head to toe in black clothing. I had no idea what was going on, but what I did know, was that this wasn't going to end well. Win had run to my side and held me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" It was my mother.

I hid the journal that was laying on the ground beside me. 

"I thought you abandoned this place!" I said, my eyes looking all around. 

I heard a clicking sound that was the sound of a gun cocking. I looked at her and spotted a gun by her side. Win got up and yelled.

"What are you doing?! Pulling a gun on your son?!" He said, his face quickly turning to protectiveness.

"You mind your own damn business!" She said, coming closer.

I backed up on the floor, and I couldn't get my legs to pull me upwards. I was too terrified to do anything. Right when she aimed the gun towards me, I closed my eyes, then heard someone scream. It was a loud shrilling scream. I opened my eyes and saw that she had fallen unconscious. I looked at Win, who was standing over her, somewhat terrified. He turned to me and helped me up.

"We have to get out of here. If she wakes up, she will hurt both of us." His eyes were shaking, and he appeared scared of what would occur if she woke up.

He wrapped his arms around me as we ran out of there. I had remembered to grab the journal for further evidence of her abuse, and I was so glad that I didn't forget it, for she would have killed me if she had seen that I was looking through her journal. When we drove away, I looked back at the house and knew that I wasn't going to come back there in a long time. I didn't even realize I was trembling until after we got home. It was so bad that now and then, I was getting tics in my body. 

We walked inside the apartment complex and waited in front of the elevator for it to open. When it finally opened, we got inside and it took us up to our level. We got inside Win's room, and I took out the journal once again. I got back to the page that I was reading before. 

"It's Team's fault that he is so worthless!! Why can't he just accept that he will never be as beautiful as other people, and why can't he accept that he will always be a disappointment to my family?" 

I couldn't read it any longer. It hurt my heart to know that my mother will never love me in the way that a mother does. Why doesn't she love me? There has to be a reason for it. There just has to be. 

The next morning, I woke up next to Win in his bed. Soft raindrops could be heard falling on the roof. I snuggled up to him and realized. Ever since he confessed to me, and we got together, we have never had a single day to ourselves. I wanted today to be a day to ourselves. I felt his arms wrap around me, and his head lean against mine. He was always quick to make sure that I felt loved and cared for. That's one of the things that I love about him. I shook him a little bit to wake him up, and he looked me in the eyes. 

"What is it, babe?" He said, warmly.

I became red when he called me by that name.

"I want today to be just us. No interruptions, no drama with my mother, just a day for us to relax and spend time together as a couple," I said, kissing him on the cheek. 

He turned on his side to face me, and smiled.

"Of course. I was thinking that we could do that too. It's going to be raining all day, so why don't we just stay inside and watch movies and eat popcorn?" He asked, giving me an Eskimo kiss.

"That's perfect. What movie do you want to watch first?" I asked.

"Well, first, I want to kiss you," He said, smiling yet again.

I giggled and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed soft and then kissed me on the chin, leading to kisses on my neck. I pressed my lips together as he kissed me. My breath became heavy as he got closer to my weak spot. When he hit my weak spot on my neck, my breath quickened as I tried so very much to stay quiet. I got nervous as his hands roamed all over my body. Was this something I wanted to do this early on in the relationship? I pushed him softly and he looked up at me.

"Do you not want to do this? You don't have to if you don't want to," He said.

"I'm just a little confused about whether or not I want to do this. I just need a minute to think about it," I said, and he got off of me, laying next to me.

"You can take your time making your decision. I'm not going to make you do something you don't want to," He said, caressing my face. 

I smiled and started to think about it. I love him, and I know that. I know that he loves me, and he shows it all the time. I'm sure this is something he's wanted for a long time, so what do I want to do in this situation? I am okay with him kissing me and hugging me, so what is the problem? I finally made the decision that I was okay with it.

"I made a decision," I said, and he looked at me and nodded, listening. "I'm okay with it," I said, smiling.

"You're sure?" He asked, making sure I was fully alright with it. 

"Yes. I'm sure," I said, pulling him over me.

"Alright then," He said.

He kissed me on the lips and put his hands on my hips. He then moved down to kiss my neck. He bit my neck, and I made a small cry. I put my hand over my mouth, and he moved it out of the way.

"Don't cover your mouth, I want to hear you," He said, pulling off my shirt. 

I kissed him on the lips, and so we went on to show our love to each other.

I was laid next to Win, cuddling him. He fluffed my hair with his hand, and I giggled. 

"I'm glad that you decided that it was okay. I wanted to show you my love for you so bad," He said, smiling softly.

"I'm glad I made that decision too. I think it just shows how much I can trust you," I said, snuggling closer.

We both got dressed in comfortable loungy house clothes and sat down in Win's bed. He got out his computer, and put Netflix on. We had talked about what movie we were going to watch first, and we decided to watch The Hunger Games. We sat up in the bed as Win had his computer in his lap, and I put my head on his shoulder. He looked at me, and then looked back as he smiled a loving smile. 

I was somewhat tired, so I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder. As I was falling asleep, I could feel Win pull the blanket over me, and scoot my head farther upon his shoulder. I knew I could trust him. Even when I'm asleep. Finally, we had a day to ourselves like I had wished.