"I'm getting over it."

Team's POV

The clocks tick and the rain pours on the window. He's laying next to me, and he's beautiful. The sound of the soft guitar on the speakers, a casual day between the two of us. It's been a while since my father's death. PTSD is hard, but I'm getting over it. 

I lean over and give him a tender kiss on the lips. He smiles. His shiny white teeth and gummy grin captivate my heart. I can't get sick of him. I don't think I ever will. 

I get out from under the covers and grab a glass of water. I stare at the sleepy face just above the stripe-patterned comforter. I can't take my gaze off of him. His face is just too pretty.

---

My head falls onto the book, my pen clattering on the table, waking me up. School had been stressful, not to mention finals coming up soon. The days seem to be going by so quickly, not exactly what I wanted. I wanted to delay final exams because I really hate studying. I guess I haven't changed all this time.

I have panic attacks from time to time, but they're always okay because Win is there. He never fails to save me. Things are so much better than they used to be, and it's only because of him. If he hadn't been here, I would've probably been dead out of my own will.

"Team."

I turned my head around to see Pharm tapping me on the shoulder. The lesson had already ended, and the teacher had left.

"Shit. What did I miss? Can you share your notes?" I asked him.

He made a face as if he were offended, "I'm your best friend, of course, I'll lend you my notes."

I sighed with relief, holding my heart, "Pharm, you're a lifesaver!"

"Don't mention it."

I ran through the halls, trying to make it to my next class. Some papers fell from my arms, which I had to lean back down and pick up. Distraction after distraction until I got to the class. I ran inside right as the teacher started the lesson.

"You're quite lucky, Team," The teacher spoke, looking at his watch.

I put my stuff down, panting as I caught my breath. Things were like this every day. Running to classes, forgetting supplies, falling asleep in class. These were all regulars during exam preparation week. Of course, this was not at all new to me. I had done this for the past years I was at our university. Funny how some things change, while other things don't.

Closing my book, I stretched. The end of school for the day.

Another day hanging out. Immediately, when I arrived home, Win hugged me. He read somewhere that people who don't enough hugs are more likely to have anxiety or depression. So, this became something we did every day. I always thought it was extremely cute of him. Who else would believe such a thing? Only that boy. That boy I love.