Leave Him Alone

*PLEASE READ* 

Author's Note: Okay, so a little bit of info. on updates and chapter publishings. Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), I may not be able to update as much, so please give me your patience when waiting for a new chapter. Now onto the story.

--

Team's POV

I woke up in Win's arms, and he was still sleeping. I didn't feel like sneaking out today, so I stayed there, and cuddled up against him. I looked up at his face and saw an angel. His perfect, flawless skin, his eyelashes that were moving slightly because of the wind coming in from the open window, his eyebrows where every hair was neatly cut, and his lips that were pink and slightly heart-shaped. Without noticing that I was moving towards his lips, I kissed him softly and then set my head on his shoulder. I was still staring at his face, it was just so addicting. I saw him open his eyes, and turn his head towards me. He looked at me without speaking any words, then pulled me closer to his muscular body. I put my arms around his chest, and he put his arms around my thinner and less toned body. 

"You're quite clingy today." He said, his eyes still closed.

I just hummed and put my head in his neck. I could hear him giggle a little as he tilted my head towards the range of his eyes. I opened my eyes and looked into his dark brown eyes. Win leaned in and kissed me as I did before. His was longer, and more flirtatious. After the kiss, I stared into his eyes, losing any desire of letting go. My mouth was slightly open, my eyes were slightly closed, and my heart was beating in my chest. He smiled. Not that flirty smile, not the sneaky one, or the cheeky one. It was just a genuine smile, showing his happiness. 

"You're beautiful, you know that?" He said, lifting an eyebrow in the process.

Although my mouth was open, no words would come out. It was like my brain had forgotten how to express myself with words. Instead, I chose to show with actions. I put my hand on the side of his head and stared at his lips as he stared at mine. His eyes were somehow able to turn darker, and they almost appeared the same color as his pupils. I moved my hand to his lips and slowly outlined them with my thumb. I finally looked back up at Win's eyes, and his eyes were starting to fill with tears. As they fell, I wiped them off with both hands. 

"Why are you crying?" I said in a soft and comforting voice.

"No one's ever treated me with such love." He said, his voice changing pitch along with the words of his sentence.

After he spoke, I hugged him knowing that he had probably been waiting for the longest time to have someone to love. I wanted to give him that love, but I can't. I just can't.

***

We were walking to the swim club, and we were stopped by P' Dean and N' Pharm. They had very serious looks on their faces, and Pharm was very red under the eyes. He looked like he had been crying. Pharm pulled us over to talk about something serious, along with P' Dean. We sat down, and Pharm started to speak.

"Me and P' Dean have a lot to explain to you two." He said, twiddling with his fingers. 

"So, I have been having dreams of a couple since when I met P' Dean. When I met P' Dean for the second time, I started crying for some reason. After we became closer and started dating, he told me that he's had dreams of that couple since he was very young. So basically, we have the memories of a couple from a long time ago." We all stared at him in shock.

How is that possible?

"Remember that time that we all went out to eat after me and P' Dean got together and we both said "promise" at the same time?" He asked us.