"I can't take it anymore... I just can't..."

Team's POV

I walked towards the hospital cafeteria with Pharm holding my hand along the way. It was weird. Sometimes I had trouble walking, and sometimes I didn't.

When we got to the cafeteria, I ordered some breakfast for myself. Pharm got a breakfast sandwich, and I got some pancakes with eggs and bacon.

I put the tray of food down at one of the tables and stared at it. I felt so sad. I just could put my finger on why. Then I remembered.

That morning when I woke up with Win, and he made me breakfast. He had put so much care into it then, but now... Now, he wouldn't do this for me. He probably hates me anyway.

He thinks I don't love him anymore... The sad part is... I don't want to love him anymore. He shouldn't have to be stuck with someone like me. I'm just a heartbroken soul.

The doctors had told us a couple of days ago that if I couldn't walk, I would have to stay at this hospital a lot longer than I expected. I didn't mind. It just means I won't have to see that person. The person I hurt without even trying.

"Team?"

My thoughts were interrupted by the small boy before me.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? You were spacing out."

"I'm fine. Just a little tired."

Pharm nodded, and continued eating his food.

Once again, I stared at my food. I poked it with my fork, losing my appetite.

Pharm looked up at me while chewing his food.

"Team, you have to eat. I'm not going to let you skip meals, okay?"

He said, pointing at me in a motherly way.

"It's not that I'm skipping meals, it's just... I lost my appetite."

Pharm stared at me for a minute, almost as if he were trying to figure something out.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

I looked at him in confusion.

"You looked like you had something on your mind. I know you do."

I chuckled.

"You surprise me sometimes."

Pharm smiled and took a bite of his sandwich.

--

I sat in my bed and took out my laptop from my backpack. I decided to watch some dramas. I looked at the many dramas that were on the site, and I decided to watch Hotel Del Luna.

I clicked on the first episode and started to watch, the bag of lays opened right next to me. By the end of the day, I had watched the entire drama. I had cried at least five times and screamed out of excitement too many times to count. 

It's so funny... That was the only thing that would distract me from the terrible occurrences of the last few days. Watching dramas sets you up in a fake world where everything is created by a director. They are meant to take you out of reality and into a story with a (hopefully) happy ending.