"I can't avoid him forever..."

Team's POV

I put my stuff down on the floor next to Pharm's bed and started to unpack.

"Hey, Pharm?"

"Yeah?"

He said, as he looked up from the homework he was doing.

"Do you have somewhere I can put my clothes?"

Pharm got up and went to his closet. He pulled out three flat, folded boxes, and gave them to me.

"I'm sure these are enough for the clothes you have."

"Thanks."

"Yeah, don't mention it."

--

I was contemplating how I should avoid Win at school because I know that as soon as he sees me, he will run at me.
That would overexert his leg, so I need to make sure that he doesn't see me at all times.
I decided I wouldn't go to certain classes a certain route, because I knew that those were the ways Win went to his next class.
We didn't have one period together except for the Swim Club, which could be skipped.
You would get a major scolding from Dean, but at this point, that was better than allowing Win to see me.

I walked into my first-period class with Pharm, and there was no sign of Win on the way there.
I took out my school book for Science class, my most boring class, and got out a notebook to take notes.
I ended up falling asleep for the entire class.
I woke up when I felt someone shaking me.

"Dude, come on. We have to get to Math class."

Pharm said.

I looked around the empty classroom, and then to the time.

"Shit! We're late!"

I grabbed my things and stuffed them into my crowded backpack.
We ran out of the classroom and took the other way to the Math class.
When we got there, the class had almost begun.
We sat down on our chairs with a loud thump, our tired bodies relaxing for a moment before the class started.
I had taken notes the entire class, knowing that I did the worst in this class.
I often take notes, because I space out if I don't.
When the bell rang for the third period, Pharm and I packed our bags and headed off to our next class.
I had Pharm for every period, so I never got as bored in classes as I would've without him.
He has been an amazing friend to me ever since we entered the university.

When we got to our class, it was quite early. We took out our stuff and talked to each other to kill time before the teacher got there.

"So... How are things going with Mr. Swim club president?"

I asked in a teasing tone.

"Things are going well. After everything that happened, I think our relationship has finally calmed down. It's not so hectic anymore."

I smiled.
I always loved hearing about their relationship, because they had such an interest in the story.
They were also my friends, and it only made sense to be excited about your friend having a relationship with someone they love.

The teacher came in and stopped all of the conversations among the room in seconds.
The class started, and once again, I took notes.

When the class ended, it was time for lunch.
It was going to be hard to avoid Win during this time because he would always just wander around the campus after he ate his lunch.
I wouldn't be able to tell where he was going to go, so I just figured I would stay in the classroom.

"Do you want me to bring you your lunch?"

Pharm asked after I had announced I wasn't leaving.

"Sure, that would be nice."

I replied.
Pharm nodded, and left the room to go get his lunch and mine.

I sat in the room, thinking.

I can't avoid him forever... What am I supposed to do? Just not go to school? No, I can't.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of the door opening. My head turned to the door quickly, and I realized it was Pharm with our food.
He put down a plate for me, and I poked it with my fork, my brain becoming busy again.

There is a long break coming up. Don't I just have to make it until then?