UA

*Large Time Skip*
Deku has passed both of the exams which in the physical he got 58 hero points and 60 rescuing pints, he passed the written exam with a 100%. It has been a couple of weeks in UA, he has gathered information on almost every in his class, 1-A, without any problems.

Class 1-A: Ranks: Quirks:
Izuku Midoriya         Omega Glitch & S.S
Katsuki Bakugou     Alpha Explosion
Shoto Todoroki        Alpha Half Fire Half Ice
Eijirou Kirishima      Alpha Harding
Denki Kaminari        Omega   Electrocution
Tenya Iida                   Alpha   Engine
Hangs Sero                 Beta Tape
Yuuga Aoyama          Beta Laser Belly Button
Ochako Uraraka       Beta Gravity
Mina Ashido               Alpha Acid
Kyouka Jirou             Alpha Earphone Jack
Moms Yaoyorozu     Omega Creation
Mr. Aizawa                  Alpha Eraser

Since most of our class is Alphas, I let only a select few know I'm an omega. As of now only Kacchan, Todoroki, Kirishima, Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari and of course Mr. Aizawa know. The rest all think I'm an beta and when someone asks about my Minty vanilla sent I just tell them it's perfume.

Yesterday our teacher told us that we're going to a training field and to get a good night sleep so we have the strength we need. Me being a training freak, I decide to wake up at 6:00 am. I have an hour before school starts so I go out for a run. I put on a black thin hoodie and black running shorts and my red high tops. As I open the bar door the crisp cold air hits my face and sends shivers down my spine. I run for about 2 miles then turn back. I looked at the time when I arrived back at home at it was 6:33 am, I went back to my room, took a shower and got dressed in my uniform. By the time I had my white shirt, gray pants and putting my red tie on I see the clock reads 6:55 am. I gasp them hurry and just stuff the tie into my shirt and grab all of my stuff then burst through the bar door sprinting to school.

I rush into the room that reads 1-A in big letter on the door. It was 1 minute to the bell rings, I ran all the ways here in 4 minutes. Everyone looks back to see who throw the door open and is gasping for air outside of it.

Uraraka: *gasp* "Deku are you ok!?"
Deku: "Yea *trying to breath*J-Just running....a bit late... is all."
Iida: "Midoriya why are you almost late, your lucky that you had one min..."

I stand up straight and start to walk to my desk ignoring Iida's rant at me and sit behind Kacchan. I sit down and lay my head on my desk. I'm hoping the bus ride is long so I can take a nap, I didn't realize that 4-mile long run this morning took this much out of me, you know what it probably wasn't even that. Probably the usual 5 mile walk to get to school that I had to sprint in 4 minutes without any brakes. I let out a sigh not even realizing it and as I exhale, Mr. Aizawa walks through the door.

Mr. Aizawa: "Go grab you hero costumes and get on the bus. It will be a longer ride to the USJ. Today we will be doing rescuing training. So if you feel tired sleep on the buss, now I'm also take a nap on the bus and if anyone wakes me their walking home."

__________________________________________________
Hello people, I hope your having a good day and thx for reading. I'm thinking of starting a new book but I wanna wright a few chapters before publishing it. It's sorta like this but somehow totally different.