Bad News But Good In The Beholder (READ)

Don't get me wrong I love this book and everything about it. I still plan on continuing this book but as of right now I'm going on hiatus. Well more like that last chapter was the season final!!! I'm not going to make up a reason like I've been having a hard time. Their really no reason to this. Well I mean their one.

When I started this book I had no clue what was going to happen. I wrote what I wanted because I thought it would be fun, and it was but then it become something I forced myself into doing. I would always try to post every 5 days or so because I felt like I owed something to the people who read this. When I write I do it to benefit me and intertwined others. I love making other people smile so when I didn't upload in time I felt terrible and like I failed at something else in like.

I've never been good at anything before, but I loved wright. Creating that other new world that you can't like and letting other people read it. I loved that and I still do. I've been feeling this for awhile but pushed through. I tried weighting shorter chapters to help, even took a 2 week break. That's how I've posted so many chapters, over that break I wrote and wrote all those chapters. I felt like I rushed through this and didn't take my time, and I want to.

I don't know when I will be posting another chapter but until I'm ready and have found my inspiration I won't be. Most likely for the remainder of the summer I won't post anything, and I don't know about what I will do after that. I'll be going to high school this year as a freshman and I will be busy. BUT I PROMISE I WILL RETURN.

Thank you for always reading my chapters and staying with me this far. If I can't post anymore chapters I will let you all know and pass on ,y story. For now and until I see you all next time, bye.

If you wanna keep in touch with me, as me questions follow my insta.
@ divisionyaoi