2

Lisa POV

I held Jennie's hand as we made our way to our lockers after parting ways from the girls. "I hate the staring," Jennie grumbled as she hid her face into my shoulder. "They make me feel like an animal in a zoo!"

"But you like the zoo." I smiled but winced as she pinched my arm. "How did you even manage to switch to all my classes also?"

"Have you seen my face." She made a sweet smile and I saw her point. I kissed her cheek and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as we walked to our first class.

We sat at an empty table and I could sense her boredom. "Why did I agree to school once a century? Stupid Rosé and her pout." I smirked, as much as they fight, no one could deny Rosé when she got all teary eyed.

"Can we have the two new students come to the front," Jennie glared fiercely at our English teacher who gulped, "or not. We have a Lalisa Park and Jennie Kim." We decided to switch my last name to Rosé at school since the Manoban name was still used in Thailand. Didn't want to look suspicious.

We waved and Jennie held my hand. "I really like your style." A girl at the table to the left of me said as she leaned closer. "Screams edgy." I looked at my black shorts and tank top, I had my red and black flannel wrapped around me and my black calf heel boots.

"My girlfriend chose my outfit." I shrugged and Jennie waved but didn't give her a smile. Her eyes widened and I could tell she was in shock. You would think humans wouldn't be so obvious but I didn't care much.

Jennie held my hand and played with my hair rather than focus on what was being taught in the class. I didn't care either, but I tried to look interested because if I looked at Nini, a make out session would be sure to happen.

Classes droned on and soon it was lunch. Jisoo texted me that they had a table set for us so we walked inside and found them immediately. I was shocked to see a human girl sitting with them. Jennie hissed, "What the fuck?"

"I'm sure there's an explanation baby." I rubbed her arm and we grabbed our food. We got to the table and sat down, Nini pulling my seat closer to her. "Who's this?"

"I'm Sana," the girl smiled at us and Rosé giggled at her perkiness. "I met Rosé for music and we just clicked. Is this your first day?"

I nodded and Jennie pulled out her phone, I could tell she didn't want to interact with Sana and I wasn't going to make her. I couldn't point my finger on Sana, there was something about her but I just couldn't tell what.

"So what's your name?"

Before I could speak, Rosé did the introductions. "This is Lisa, my cousin, and her girlfriend Jennie, Jisoo's sister." I waved at the girl and ate my food, I could sense Jennie's irritation but also felt proud that she wasn't snapping on the poor girl.

"I really like your bangs by the way," Sana complimented and I could hear Jennie let out a soft growl. I rubbed my wife's leg and nodded in thanks at Sana. "So Jennie, what are some hobbies you like?"

"To hunt." She said blatantly and Rosé narrowed her eyes at her. "There a problem Rosie?" I softly laughed at what Jennie meant by hunting, little inside jokes.

"Can you at least give her a day to get use to your bitchiness?" She rolled her eyes at Jennie who smirked at how annoyed Rosie was. I was annoyed at how Rosie thought this was considered Jennie's bitchiness, trust me, this is her easy level.

"That's if she even lasts that long around us."

"Okay now that's rude." Sana said with a small pout. Jennie glared at her and I dove into my bag of chips. "I just want to be friends! I have none here."