4

Lisa POV

We snuck out once the girls fell asleep, I knew Jennie was curious and wanted to see for herself but I wouldn't let her go alone. I followed her running and we were shocked when we could smell Sana's scent head to the woods.

"Why would a human be near the woods?" Jennie narrowed her eyes at the small cabin that held Sana. We could hear her heartbeat. I laced my fingers with my loves, "you said you wanted some payback right?"

I grinned at Jennie who nodded with a cute smile. I focused on the car tire and popped one of the back ones and my wife playfully scolded me. "Only one?"

"Say less." I instantly popped the other and she grinned, pulling me with her to head back to the house. We got home and Jennie went straight to Jisoo's side, who was decorating some cupcakes. I went to my room and picked out my outfit for school tomorrow while the girls decorated the cupcakes.

I hummed to a song, folding the pants but then my phone went off. I rose an eyebrow since the girls only had my number and I saw a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey it's Sana. Was wondering if I could have a ride tomorrow? My tires were popped.

Before I responded I went downstairs and pulled Rosé aside. "Hey did you give Sana my number?" She nodded and I showed her the text message.

"Jisoo and I can pick her up. I wonder how her tires popped." I inwardly smiled but played the confusion with a shrug. I put my phone in my pocket and went over to the kitchen island so I could spend some time talking with Jisoo.

"Who picks a strawberry cupcake over chocolate?" Rosé made a face as Jennie teasingly bit into her cupcake. "Lisa.. it isn't too late for a divorce."

"Sure, just pull out the marriage papers from 150 years ago, idiot." Jennie rolled her eyes and I sighed, putting my head on the counter as the two bickered. I had enough, I grabbed two cupcakes and immediately shoved one in each of their mouths to shut them up.

"We think alike." Jisoo laughed, giving me a high five. Suddenly Rosé told us she would be back and left the house. Jisoo was even confused at that, I was slightly scared she would be coming back in to hit me with a tree.

"So what's with the cupcakes tonight?" I asked Jisoo as Jennie went to go shower. She smiled at me, showing me the few dozens she made.

"It's for the baking project I have. I have to make them homemade and they'll be judged for a grade."

"Well I give it a B," I laughed at her shocked expression. "Okay with those cute little cheeks then an A-."

"I'll settle for that." She bumped fists with me and we went to the couch to watch our Hulu show. As we were shocked the main character turned evil, we were even more surprised when Rosie came back inside with Sana, who had a bag.

"Um babe? Explain." Jisoo said as she nervously glanced upstairs to where Jennie was leaving the shower.

"Oh Lisa! You stay over?" Sana asked as she sat next to me on the couch. "Rosé was kind enough to let me stay over so that way I wouldn't have to wake up earlier." I nodded, not taking my eyes off the screen.

Jisoo suddenly held onto my arm as we screamed. The main character killed her sister! EVIL! She was the funniest one on the show! Jisoo dramatically cried into my arm and I pretended to wipe my eyes.

"What's going on?" Jennie's voice suddenly said from behind us and we screamed again, now actually scared. Me, for my life, since the human was practically on my hip and my wife was too possessive and scary for her own good. Sana smiled at Jennie, waving at her but Jennie was glaring at me.