20

This will be "dark Lisa's" hair style

Lisa POV

I grinned as I got off the car, looking at the school full of humans I could feed on. I licked my lips as I walked towards the group of vampires, who looked annoyed with me.

Good.

"You were supposed to wait for us." Rosé narrowed her eyes at me and I pouted at her.

"I'm sorry." I smirked at how her face lit up as that was the first time in two days I've faked being nice. "Not." I laughed at how her face dropped and walked off towards my locker.

"Hey Lisa! Haven't seen you in school for a good week." A random kid from my English class said as she came up to my locker. "Nice hair by the way, love it."

"Thanks gorgeous," I winked at her but Jennie appeared by my side, glaring at me.

I know you don't give a shit anymore but flirt with her again and I'll kill her She threatened me in her head but I just rolled my eyes.

Did she think I'd care if she killed this human? I don't care for anything, if anything, I'll do her the favor.

I looked into the humans eyes, "Go jump off a cliff will you?" She nodded immediately and went to do what I mind controlled her to do, watching Rosé gasp in shock at me.

"Lisa stop! She wasn't doing anything!" Jisoo snapped at me and I groaned at how annoying they all were. How the hell did I manage to live with them for two hundred years?! "Did she just get annoyed with us!"

"Yes. Now bye." I slammed my locker and Jennie wrapped her arm around mine. "Clingy much?"

"Deal with it." She snapped at me and I grinned at how pissed off I got her already. "Wipe the smirk off your face before I slap it off."

"Slap me and I'll do it back." I threatened her as I pushed her up against the lockers. I leaned closer to her as I glared at her, "I'm not the same Lisa, I won't hesitate to snap that pretty little neck of yours, got it?"

I pushed away from her as I stormed off towards my classroom, now in the mood to kill someone. I sat down in a random chair and could feel myself wanting to be good again and new it was just the old me dying to get back to how she was before.

If anything, Lisa should be thanking me. I'm stronger than she ever was and much less of a pushover to her clingy jealous annoying mate, Jennie. Sure, the vampire was hot and I couldn't truly bring myself to kill her, but I definitely couldn't handle her attitude for more than five seconds.

Did you just push my wife?! You put a threatening hand to Nini again and I'll break you bitch! I could hear Lisa's thoughts and smirked, knowing I was in control here. Nothing she did would bring her back, she allowed me to take over to save her annoying Jisoo back.

Which was a waste of dark magic if I must say.

I watched Jennie come back to the classroom and she sat next to me, cuddling up to my arm as we watched the film. "I know Lisa's in there, I miss you." She said to me and I could feel Lisa's sadness, making me scoff in disgust at the emotion.

Nini! I miss you! Help me!

Jennie's head snapped up and I smirked at her. "Can you hear her? Can you hear how much she wants to come back? Well guess what, she isn't coming back." She glared at me and I laughed, pushing her off my arm as I leaned back into my chair.

Jennie POV

That fucking bitch was on my last nerve and it's only been two days! Sure, she was Lisa but she WASN'T my Lisa! She was this heartless rude person and we understood what Chaeng meant by she wouldn't be the same.

Sure, I expected her to be a bit more mean, but she hated me! She couldn't let me be myself around her like Lili did. I couldn't even kiss or hug my mate! I didn't get the tingles with her, but my body still craved to be near hers.

Not to mention the bitch flirts shamelessly with humans and kills them like nothing! I once came home to Lisa feeding on two humans on our couch, Jisoo was so ready to kill her but I reminded her this was her fault to begin with.

I felt bad for blaming Jisoo of course, but I needed someone to be mad at!

Chaeyoung wasn't allowed to be near Lisa, the girls and I were scared Lisa would kill her for her magic now and she was working hard at her house to find a way to bring Lisa back to her true self.

Right now I was laying on my bed, texting Chaeyoung to see how she was doing when I felt Lisa appear by me.

"Who you texting baby?" She said and I rolled my eyes, putting my phone away. "Aww Jennie, secrets don't make friends."

"Kiss my ass." I snapped at her and felt her pin me down. I hated the way my body loved this position with Lisa, but I refused to let this Lisa have that intimacy with me.

"You see, I would, but I'm not bored." I felt pain at her words but quickly put on a poker face so she couldn't see that. I didn't want her to take pleasure in my pain, I silently reminded myself that Lisa loved me more than anything, this bitch of her was only temporary.

"You know? Lisa's crying for you everyday." I went to push her off but she pinned me down roughly. "She screams for you to help her. Screams for you to hear her thoughts, it gets on my fucking nerves. Just listen."

Nini! Nini! Help! Lisa's thoughts of her in pain and I whimpered, closing my eyes trying to block out the helplessness that I couldn't help my mate in pain.

"Stop it! Just stop!" I snapped at her, head butting the bitch hard as she fell off the bed to hold her head. "You ever do that again and I'll-"

"What huh?! You'll kill me?! Kill your precious Lisa?" She smirked as she stood up, waving her fingers at me. Her black eyes didn't scare me, but they reminded me how dark and evil this Lisa could be. "I'm here to stay whether you like it or not Jennie, but that reminds me, Lisa needs some action from someone don't you think?"

"Listen bitch," I flashed in front of her, my anger at its highest, "You can taunt me as much  as you want, but if you even think of sleeping around in my wife's body and I'll beat your ass."

Suddenly her lips slammed to mine and I closed my eyes at the feeling of those familiar plumped lips. Then I remembered and before I could push her, the door opened.

"Lisa? I made you dinner." Rosé said softly and Lisa turned to her, a fake smile on her face and I watched as she took the plate.

"You really aren't going to give up on the goodness in me, are you?" Lisa said in a soft voice that Rosé quickly hugged her.

"Of course not! You're my sister Lisa."

I watched as Lisa put the plate down to hug her, but then her eyes flashed black and Rosé screamed as Lisa's hands started to burn her. "Lisa!" I shouted as I grabbed her, throwing her off Rosé who held her sides in pain.

"I'd give up, you aren't my mate Rosie," she teased the nickname, "I'll actually kill you. You're just lucky Lisa is fighting me really hard right now. Bye sissy." She grinned as she pushed her to the side to leave the room.

"Lisa!" Jisoo shouted in anger and a loud slap was heard. "JENNIE I'M GOING TO KILL HER!"