12

Lisa POV

"Baby play nice." I grinned at how Jennie flung Jungkook into the tree. She gave me a gummy smile but then flashed over to him, stomping on his leg to make him howl in pain.

"Stop! Let him up at least!" Sana screamed as Joy held her down. We watched the wolf limp and stand, now snarling at my mate. I felt like running in front of her, but she wasn't even scared so that calmed me down.

 I felt like running in front of her, but she wasn't even scared so that calmed me down

She was having fun fighting him. "To the death right?" She asked us and we shrugged while Sana screamed no. Jisoo and Rosé were currently holding number cards to rate the moves of Nini.

"Babe kill her!" Sana shouted at the wolf and I felt like slapping her, but I already felt bad that she was held down.

The wolf charged at Jennie who flashed to the side in a blink but my eyes widened when he quickly turned to push her to the floor. "Lisa don't," Bam held me back from running over there. "She's got this."

"Please Lisa. Please don't let her kill him please." Sana begged me and I walked over to her. She looked heartbroken and defeated.

Good.

I gripped her chin tightly. "You were going to kill me. Trust me when I say, I have no mercy for the two of you." She hissed but then shocked me when she bit onto my hand.

I yelped and punched her hard, holding my arm to me in pain. "Lisa!" Bam shouted as he came over to me, helping me stand and I felt dizzy. "Our bites aren't meant for vampires Lisa."

"So what the hell will happen to my sister!" Jisoo growled as she took me into her arms. "Jennie! She put her mouth on Lisa!"

We all looked over to see Jennie now red eyes and angry. "Okay shows over. This was fun but I got better things to handle." She flashed in front of Jungkook, ripping his heart out of his body and Sana screamed.

I felt myself starting to lose focus and I whispered, the bite hurting me still. Joy went to touch me but Jisoo told her not to, Jennie was already angry enough.

"Baby? I'm here." I felt a bit better when they put me in Jennie's arms but I felt myself lose consciousness.

Jennie POV

"If you don't tell me how to help her I will rip you to pieces." I slammed Bam Bam against the wall of our bedroom hard, I was in NO mood for games. My wife was just bitten and I didn't know what would happen to her, I did not like that one bit.

Joy took a stepped forward but the girls blocked her. "Will she die?!" I hissed at him, though he looked like he was struggling to breathe. I dropped my hand from his throat and he quickly tried catching his breath, but I was getting impatient.

"She's lucky she has her magic. A normal wolf bite to a regular vampire could kill them but Lisa's magic just makes her feel dizzy and knocked out for a bit. Blood should help after."

"That bitches bite BETTER not mark my Lisa or so help me god, I will rip each and every single one of her teeth out and SHOVE it right up her fucking vagina!"

All the eyes were wide as they stared at me and Joy immediately took a step back. She turned to Jisoo, "S-She's joking right?"

"Nope. That's Jennie for you."

"Especially when it comes to Lisa," Rosé sighed as she went to sit next to my mate on the bed. "Jennie, what are we going to do with Sana?"

"Let's wait for Lisa to wake up. I don't want her to miss out on this." I turned to Bam Bam and Joy, "You guys want to wait as well or?"

"I'm not leaving her." He said with authority and Jisoo cleared her throat angrily.

"Listen here alpha you may use that tone with your pack of mutts, but drop it when you're speaking to my sister," Jisoo hissed and I smirked at him.

In your face I felt like sticking my tongue out at him but refrained. He was Lisa's friend, don't want him to be too teased in this house.

"Why don't we go make some dinner?" Rosé asked to break the tension between Jisoo and Bam Bam. Joy grabbed Bam Bam's hand to take him with her and Rosé.

I frowned as I went over to my Lili, missing her already. I was so scared when she fainted, I thought that wolf bite would end her. I have never been so happy that she has her magic.

"She'll be fine," Jisoo rubbed my shoulder. I didn't want Jisoo comforting me, I wanted Lisa to hug me and tell me she was fine. "You want me to stay with you?"

"I'm sure you're going crazy with Rosé being alone with two wolves so it's fine." I smiled softly at her and I knew I was right. Though they may be Lisa's allies, they were still wolves and even I didn't feel comfortable with my sister being alone but I sure as hell wasn't leaving my vulnerable wife's side.

Jisoo left and I took off Lisa's shoes for her. I went to the bathroom and got a small wash cloth to wipe her bite, not wanting the smell of Sana on Lili. As I was wiping, I watched in awe as her wrist was glowing blue and the wolf venom was being pushed out.

Her wrist started healing and I was glad to see that there was no mark left on her. I frowned, wanting her to wake up but I just wanted my mate safe. I held her hand to my mouth, kissing it lightly.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby." I promised her and got comfortable next to her, putting her arm around me while I cuddled her side. I ran my fingers up and down her arm, kissing her cheek every other minute.

We stayed like this for hours, I never moved an inch and I didn't plan on it. I frowned when I looked up at her plump lips, wanting so badly to kiss her but she wasn't awake.

"I swear I'll beat your ass if you don't wake up soon." I sighed in boredom, pulling out my phone to watch a movie on Netflix. I finished my movie and still, my baby was asleep.

I then thought of something. I sat up and reached over to grab a pair of scissors, slicing my wrist and leant over to put my wrist against Lisa's lips. I held it there for a few seconds before I felt her start to drink from me.

I grinned when I felt her hold my wrist to her, her purple eyes open now as she drank from me. She let go and I hugged her to me, glad that she was fine. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel like I've slept a whole year." She groaned into my neck, "I kept feeling you next to me, but I hated how I couldn't hold you to me. You never left."

"I wouldn't leave you like this." I frowned, pulling back to kiss her. I held her face to me, now glad I could kiss my wife. "I got so worried but then I saw your magic actually push out the venom. A regular vampire could have died from that."

"You'll never be bitten okay?" Of course Lisa could sense the fear in me. She kissed my head and I knew she was right, I just also worried for the others. "Did you kill Sana?"

"No. We're waiting for you." She nodded and I felt her move to stand but I didn't want us to move just yet, I missed her.

"Babe we have to go see the others," she laughed and I whined, still not letting her get up. That was until I felt myself being pushed off the bed and a loud squeal from a certain idiot took my place hugging Lisa.

"LISA BARBIE IS AWAKE!"

I growled at Rosé, "You pushed me to hug my mate?! You better run."