23

Lisa POV

"Hey Lisa," some girl slid by my locker as I was exchanging my books. "You said you'd call me and never did."

"And she never will!" Jennie glared at her as she and the girls appeared by my side. I pulled Jennie to my side, wrapping my arm around her waist, kissing her head to calm her down.

Did I even know this girl? What the heck did she mean by I'd call her? Dark bitchy you was a flirt with the whole school Jennie's annoyed voice said to me and I flashed her an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry but I won't be calling. Have a nice day!" I closed my locker and walked with my family to the lunchroom. Many girls had flashed me smiles on my way there and I was more confused than ever.

"You didn't scare them off?" I asked in shock to Jennie as we sat down. She sighed as she passed Chaeyoung her lunch, looking at her nails as she leaned her back into me.

"I tried to, but the bitch would hate when I would be scaring off the sluts trying to get at my wife." Jennie hugged onto my arm, kissing my jaw softly.

I missed you so much I smiled at her, kissing her softly and that's when I noticed the hall monitor that usually bugged us wasn't here.

"You killed her the first day." Jisoo shrugged and I widened my eyes, wondering how many people this bitch killed. "You also compelled a girl to jump off a cliff."

"Oh my god," I groaned as I put my face into my hands, absolutely mortified at the evil things I could do. Jennie rubbed my back to comfort me and Chaeng hugged me from behind. "I'm sorry guys."

"You don't have to apologize," Rosé shrugged, "we all know it wasn't you. Not to mention, you saved my mate." Rosé cuddled into her mate, sending me a thank you smile.

As much as I hated that week, I wouldn't regret doing what I did to save Jisoo. That's what family does for each other, they sacrifice and put their love over anything. Chaeyoung managed to save me and even fought her own mother to protect us.

I noticed then that Jennie was much more affectionate and caring towards Chaeng as she also passed her a water bottle, opening it for her. We turned to see a guy walk over to the table and I immediately put an arm around Jennie.

Please tell me the bitch didn't make everyone think I was straight. God that would be the worst thing if she got with a guy during the week, though I'm sure Jennie would've put a stop to that real quick if she tried.

"Chaeng is blushing." Rosie whispered low to us and sure enough, Chaeng was fidgeting in her seat tiny bit of blush on her cheeks as she watched the guy walk over to her.

"Hey Chaeyoung," he smiled as he said hello to all of us. "I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie tonight? The new Resident Evil came out."

Chaeng looked at Jennie who gave her an encouraging nod. "Oh yeah definitely! I'd love that." They made plans to leave at six and as soon as he left, Rosie blasted off begging to get her done up and Jisoo rolled her eyes, slipping in her earbuds.

Jennie joined in and I pouted at Jisoo, who immediately got up to sit next to me, slipping an ear bud in for me too so we avoided the girly talk. School went by and as I was leaving to the parking lot, I was surprised to see the car gone and an angry Jisoo.

"They took Chaeng to go shop for an outfit and said we could run home." I rolled my eyes and we left towards the woods before flashing home, though we did stop for a quick bite before.

I immediately ran up to my room and flopped onto the bed, basking in the feeling of how peaceful I was. That was, until Jisoo plopped her body right on top of me. "I'm bored."

"And?!"

"And I missed you! So I want sister time!" I sighed, knowing she did miss me and I felt bad I was clinging to Jennie so much this past few days but I couldn't help it.

"What do you want to do?"

"Can you take me to get my hair red?" I rose an eyebrow at her, sure I've seen her with purple and black, but never red. She normally let Rosé have the red hair but Rosie was a blonde at the moment. We did just that and when we came back, I was surprised we were locked out of my room.

"Jennie? Can I lay down?"

"You can't see her until she's finished!" She shouted back and Jisoo laughed at my annoyed face.

"It's okay Lisa, we can just sleep together." I shrugged and went to follow Jisoo when the door was ripped open and I was tossed by my hair into the room. I groaned as I hit the wood floor and Jennie gasped.

"RED HAIR JISOO!"

"You bitch!" Rosé whined as she touched Jisoo's hair, "you pull it off better!"

"At least I'll never go blonde baby," she kissed her head and we still laid on the bed as our wives did Chaeyoung's makeover for the date.

"No body jumping okay?" I warned her, "and this is the first date so no more than holding hands!"

"Actually don't even let him touch you. Just smile and enjoy the movie okay?" Rosé said as she put the last Bobby pin in. "He should be here any second so who-"

"I WILL!" Jisoo and I shouted as we bolted out of the room. I wanted to make sure this guy knew that Chaeyoung wasn't going to be someone he played with, he better treat my little witch like a gem or I'll make him a frog.

Jisoo and I waited but soon a car pulled up and the horn was honked. "Strike one," Jisoo said as she opened the door, "YOU AREN'T PICKING UP A PACKAGE! COME TO THE DOOR LIKE A GENTLEMAN OR LEAVE."

He quickly got off his car and bowed to us, following us inside the house as we sat him down to stand in front of him. Jisoo narrowed her eyes as he gulped nervously, scanning him up and down.

"So what movie theater and what time will she be home by?" I asked him, using my phone flash to act like a flashlight.

"I-I was thinking Seoul Mall and um, 10?"

We nodded and soon Chaeng came down with the girls and I had to admit, they did awesome. I hoped this kid didn't mess up, would hate for him to go missing.

AN: I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! And secondly! I want to thank I-Make-Book-Covers- for the amazing book cover for my book!!! If anyone would like an awesome book cover, make sure to follow I-Make-Book-Covers- :)