14

Lisa POV

"How could you even hide something like that from me?" I glared at BamBam who was still in his wolf form as we were outside in the backyard alone. A bite from them already proved it couldn't kill me so I felt comfortable enough to talk with him alone.

"She's my mate Lisa. Would you have gone against Jennie if she had a plan like this? No matter our friendship?"

"I wouldn't have acted like I needed help with the hidden agenda of killing you." I felt like punching him in the face as he scoffed at me. "I'm serious BamBam, if you're planning to harm my family just leave now because this will be my only mercy to you."

"Or what? You'd kill me?"

"Without a blink." I spat at him, gesturing to the forest. "I'll let you and Joy leave right now but you can't return and I'll make sure of it. Five seconds to choose."

"I want her to be next to me to help the decision."

I nodded and called out for Jennie, but was shocked to see her being Joy outside with a muzzle on, causing me to instantly throw a protective shield around her as Bam raced at her.

I grinned as he ran into it, flying back and hitting a tree. Jennie threw Joy towards him and walked to my side as we watched her have a mental conversation with BamBam.

I held my wife to me, kissing her head every other minute just loving how she felt in my arms. She gave me her gummy smile and laced our fingers and I looked over at them.

"Okay times up. Choose."

Bam changed back to human form to take off Joys muzzle before switching back. "If we get Sana back, we'll leave and never come back."

I was about to refuse when Jisoo came outside. "We accept that. Except one thing." Suddenly Rosé flashed to her side, throwing Sana's lifeless body to the floor.

"You never said she had to be alive."

Joy cried out as she ran to Sana's body and Rosé and Jennie smirked at each other. I wasn't jumping for joy nor was I sad, but I was cautious about when I would need to protect my family should they attack us.

"I hate you." Joy cried as she put Sana's body on Bam's back.

"My heart breaks with those cruel words," Jisoo faked pouted and Jennie laughed, not caring at all for the wolf. "She deserved more than a quick neck break but my Rosie wasn't a very patient person today."

Rosé shrugged, now looking at her nails uninterested in the whole thing. I saw Joy shaking and I growled at her, "If you don't leave in five seconds, I'll rip you guys apart."

Bam shouted at Joy to leave with him as he took off. Joy glared at us and Rosé stuck her tongue at her while Jennie whispered in my ear she was hungry.

Jisoo held onto Rosé's waist as we watched the wolves leave and the reality hit me. BamBam and I were no longer friends, we were enemies and I hated it. But he had his family to look out for and I had mine.

"We need to hunt but we should wait an hour just to make sure they left." Jisoo said and we all nodded, leaving back inside the house and Jennie pulled me with her up to the room.

"I wanna play with you," she nibbled on my ear softly as we shut the door, "I'd make the room soundproof if I were you.. because I'm making you scream tonight baby."

I grinned at her, doing as she asked as she tossed me on the bed within a blink. I watched her come back with handcuffs and I frowned, I hated when she used those only because she never let me touch her when I wanted to but I'd be patient.

Unknown POV

I watched as my daughter practiced her magic, surprised at how well she was doing at just 18 years old. You see my daughter, Chaeyoung, had the ability to body jump, which means that she could take over anyone's body for a full week but after that, she would need to jump to someone else or return to her own body.

I watched as she returned to her own body, waving a whole wallet to my face. "Told you I could bring back hundreds for us."

"You played it risky with a rich known man," I shook my head at her but we threw the wallet with the others after taking all the cash. "You made sure to take most of his money in the account out right?"

"Half a million is already in the car." She smirked at her good work and we started to make food, however, I could sense a supernatural nearby.

"Chaeyoung, go to your room okay?" She nodded and left while I grabbed a knife from the rack, making my way outside. I was shocked to see a wolf come into our lawn and I made a fireball in my hands just in case.

"Wait I'm here for a favor." I watched as Joy turned human and I quickly ran back inside to grab her a blanket to cover her up. I hadn't seen Joy in three years and knew this must be serious if this was a favor she would travel a thousand miles for.

"What's the favor, Joy? Where's your mate?" BamBam never let his mate travel far from his side and I needed to make sure this wasn't an attack but I trusted Joy.

"He's guarding our pack a few miles down in the forest, he's been on guard these past few days. We need your daughters body jumping help. And trust me, you won't believe who we knows alive, especially you as a Eclipse witch will love this."

"Who?"

"The Lunar witch, Lisa, that killed her whole coven from the prophecy. She's a hybrid now, a vampire and a witch. We know her dark side hasn't been activated before and we want to bring that out of her."

"If Lisa's dark side takes over her, there wouldn't be goodness in her and no feelings whatsoever for those she cares about. Does she have a mate?"

"Yes. And whatever you both do, do not underestimate her. The mate may not seem like it but she's fast and strong. She's ruthless when it comes to protecting Lisa."

"I'll do it," Chaeyoung said from beside me with a wide grin. "It's not every day you get to take over the body of a witch hybrid, but I'll need information on that mate of hers. I think it's time we get revenge on the only Lunar witch left since her coven destroyed ours."

"I'm more so worried her dark side will kill you off before you jump into her body. Her magic is strong enough to reject you."

"Then I have a better idea," She grinned at me, "I'll just take over her mates."