22

Good Lisa POV

"I have to admit, you can put up a fight." The bitch groaned as she sat up to smirk at me but I crouched down, ready to pounce. "Where's this fight in you when your mate controls your every move?"

"Mention my wife again," I could feel my eyes go purple and she pretended to be scared before laughing. I flashed to her, flipping her hard onto the floor and I stomped on her stomach hard.

"Bitch!" She shouted as she held her stomach, before I felt myself being launched back. I gasped in pain as she used magic to make my ankle snap. "See what we could do?! We could make everyone fall to our every command Lisa! Why don't you get it?!"

"Because I don't want that!" I snarled at her, using my own magic to snap her wrist. I put my hand to my ankle to heal it before running to her. "I'm not letting you take over again!"

She tackled me and I widened my eyes when I felt her strangling me. I clawed at her hands, before remembering what Nini did and I head butted her hard.

"You and your fucking mate have problems with using your heads!"

"Actually she's great at head," I smirked at her, watching her roll her eyes at me. I had enough of this, I wanted to go back to my family and more than anything, I wanted my wife's arms around me.

Jennie POV

Chaeng and I had Lisa chained to the chair in our basement, the same bracelets she used to cut off magic cake in handy when I put them on her in her sleep. Chaeng managed to put memories into her head but then she woke up an angry vampire and chased after us through the woods.

She was ready to kill us when she noticed she couldn't do magic but then the memories became to great as Chaeng projected the image of Lisa's parents and suddenly she fell to the floor unconscious.

Now we were waiting for her to wake up and I hoped my wife was kicking her ass in their mental battle. I could hear their thoughts, seeing as though they were both technically my mate.

"God I hope Lisa comes back," Rosé pouted as she came down to the basement. "I miss my sister."

"We all do." Jisoo agreed and I looked over at them.

"I hope you guys don't hold any anger towards her for what the evil bitch did. We all know that wasn't Lisa, she would never hurt us."

"We know. And I would never be mad at her, she saved my life." Jisoo came over to Lisa, whispering her something before kissing her head and leaving.

"Lisa if you can hear me," Rosie shouted in Lisa's ear loudly, "KICK HER FUCKING ASS! THE BITCH TRIED BURNING ME ALIVE! AND SHE SET JENNIE'S CAR ON FIRE!"

Deep breaths Jennie. That wasn't Lisa. Don't strangle your wife.

Don't. Strangle. Your. Wife!

NOW I know what happened to my Audi! I wished I could strangle the bitch but I hoped she never came back again. I also couldn't smack my wife when she came back, I refused to let her pay the price for that cunts mistake.

Though, Lisa would be buying me another for that.

"Jennie something is wrong!" Chaeng shouted and I looked to see Lisa's body thrashing around wildly. I tried tuning into her thoughts but I could feel her struggling to breathe. "She's suffocating Lisa! Quick do something to make Lisa snap."