6

Jennie POV

I held onto Lisa's hand as we made our way to the cafeteria, thankfully Sana wasn't around today but I would definitely make a trip by her little cabin after school.

I sighed as I sat down in the chair, opening up a random novel to read since I didn't feel like the interacting mood. I smiled every time Lisa would kiss my cheek here and there, telling me how much she loved me in my ear when I wasn't paying attention.

I leaned into her arm and put my head on her shoulder as I continued reading. I want attention babe Lisa told me through the link and I grinned, still not giving her an answer as I flipped to the next pages.

I froze when she started showing me images of last night and turned to her, the book completely forgotten as I straddled her lap, giving her a deep kiss and I felt the cocky bitch smirk into it.

God, every time I kissed her I never got use to the feeling of the sparks flying through us. Do we really need school? I whined to her in our link and a sharp cough brought us to attention.

A hall monitor was glaring at us, tapping her foot as she crossed her arms. "I used a whistle TWICE and you didn't stop."

"Oh I heard it I just ignored it." Lisa grinned at her and she glared at my mate. Lisa rolled her eyes, "Yes yes add it to the detentions hours you know I won't attend, Carol."

"Who's Carol?! Ugh! You horny teens are impossible!"

"Actually she satisfied me before lunch so I'm good." I grinned at how she looked ready to quit her job as she turned and stormed off.

"Do you enjoy messing with humans sanity?" Rosé laughed and I nodded, turning around to just sit in Lisa's lap. "I felt so bad for her since she really does look like a Carol."

"And you complain about me with the PDA," Jisoo rolled her eyes as she finished her chicken leg. "Babe? Is that the guy you were talking about yesterday? Because he's walking towards us."

I snapped my head to the direction she was looking at and saw that fucker Jungkook that kissed MY wife. MY mate. "I'm going to kill him." I went to leave to him but Lisa quickly wrapped her arms around me. "He kissed you! That heads mine!"

"You can have my head and forehead I truly don't care but don't kill him yet." Lisa whispered and he came up to the table. I had to admit, had we been humans I would have been insecure that Lisa would leave me for him.

But my wife was lesbian with a capitol L. Lesbian Lisa. I grinned at my stupid nickname but that quickly left when I saw him at our table, leaning on top of it with his elbows as he smiled at us.

"Ladies... dream girl." I watched as he winked at MY Lisa. I could feel her anger and saw her fists rolled up and felt slightly better that she hated that nickname.

"So you're the girlfriend? I remember you. The names Jungkook but you can just call me Lisa's new boyfriend."

I glared at him, "Even if she was into guys, I know damn well she ain't into shrimp with that dead thing below the waist."

"Oh baby didn't mean to hit a sore spot," he grinned as he teased me. "I can't help it. Your girlfriend is just so hot, I mean I really love those legs in those jeans, Lisa."

"Get a life." She rolled her eyes and he blew a kiss to her. "If you're done ruining my lunch time you can leave. Also quit provoking my girlfriend because she can kick your ass and I'd love it."

"Say less babe." I went to strangle him but she held me down. I know you'll kill him rather than beat his ass Nini

I mean. She wasn't wrong.