10

Lisa POV

"Here," I handed them their sandwiches. Don't get me wrong, the idea of letting them starve to death was tempting but I needed information that they have still yet to give, but that's when an idea hit me.

"Sana," I grinned at her and she glared. "I want information so let me give you a choice okay? Either you tell me the nice way, or I'll swipe your mates memory of you."

I'm not stupid. I know mates were bound to remember each other, but the temporary memory loss would be enough to make her cave. Not to mention, I could always just let Jennie kill Jungkook, I had a hunch he wasn't even the brains behind all of this.

"You can't do that!" She looked scared as she kept glancing over at Jungkook who also looked worried. "T-Thats dark magic!"

"It's not, but I'm willing to let a tiny bit of my dark magic slip while I melt his brain until it's spilling out of his nose. Your choice. Just know, the clocks ticking."

I waved to them and went back upstairs. I saw Rosé sharpening knives like it was a hobby and rose an eyebrow to her, asking her why she was doing that.

"Jennie gave me an amazing idea to keep me from being bored. We're going to strap Jungkook to a spinning wheel and see who can ever miss the most body parts."

My jaw dropped, I think we were starting to all become lunatics with all this torturing. Rosé saw I was about to tell them not to but she cut me off.

"Dude, she faked she was a family member. She played on my kindness and trust me, it's easy for me to just drain a human dry so I'm being very nice to what they deserve. Plus, he called me Chipmunk Cheeks."

"Have fun." I shrugged, seeing her point. If the two wolves knew who we were then they would've known messing with us would not have been the best idea. "I'm going out for a fresh drink. Tell Jennie when she's done changing."

She nodded and before I left, I could hear a knife flying towards me and quickly turned to grab it. "What the hell Rosie!"

"I wanted to hear it hit the wall. Sorry," she shrugged with a smile like she didn't JUST throw a knife at me. Then I grinned evilly at her causing her smile to drop. "L-Lisa let's think calmly about this. No magic please!"

"Oh don't worry. No magic Rosie," I smirked at her and then cleared my throat dramatically. I used my whiny voice, "NINI!"

"LISA!" Rosé screamed in fear as she quickly grabbed a knife for protection.

"ROSÉ TRIED THROWING A KNIFE AT ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and we both widened our eyes when our bedroom door was slammed open.

"JISOO!" Rosé screamed in fear as my mate flashed downstairs, red eyes and all. Jisoo ran downstairs and I grinned at them.

"Have fun," I waved to the girls and gave my growling mandu a kiss on the cheek before running out of the house. Okay maybe I shouldn't have done that, but just seeing Rosie scream in fear of Jennie was funny.

Who was even scared of that innocent little angel? It made no sense whatsoever. Sure, her glares were brutal.. and her punches, but she was such a sweetheart! It's as simple as this, want my wife to like you?

Don't talk to her unless she does first. If you annoy her, just save your life and keep your mouth shut. As much as I hate to admit it, human life didn't bother me whenever we wanted to go hunt. We definitely preferred the blood fresh rather than from the bags.

I was running into the woods, hoping to come across a hiker or camper but I couldn't smell anyone. I sighed and went up to a boulder, jumping up and sitting down on top of it. I swung my legs back and forth, just enjoying the cold night.