PSA

I'm so sorry if you were expecting an update, one is coming but this is something that has been on my mind lately regarding Lisa.

If you are a Thai, please don't be offended as I will not speak about all Thais but only the ones sending hate towards Lisa.

In Thailand, there are protests going on. Yes, even I am American is aware of it. I have no right to speak of this with opinions as I am not a citizen and it will not affect my life in the long run but I do sympathize with those who are under a monarchy.

HOWEVER, I have to defend Lisa in this case.

Many Thais are upset with Lisa for not speaking about the protests or using her platforms to spread awareness about what's been happening in her home country.

While many argue that Rosé had spoken about the wildfire that happened in Australia, please understand that was an issue of a natural disaster. Not a political protest that is dangerous to fight in.

Yes, Lisa has her platform but don't you think if she had full control of it she would at least be able to follow ONE person. She's restricted to a lot!

If she had the chance to speak about things, I'm sure she would have confronted haters by now but she's only allowed to post of promos and Blackpink stuff.

When was the last time she was even able to post a picture of her cats?

Now, I completely understand that she isn't able to speak about what's happening in Thailand. If families are caught on the opposing side, or even opposing opinion, or the King, their families as well as themselves can be imprisoned or worse with how these riots are getting.

Has everyone forgotten she's a Thai citizen? She could be harmed! Her family could be harmed! If I were in her shoes, I would do my best to refrain from endangering myself and those I love.

She doesn't deserve this hate for protecting herself or her family. She doesn't need more guilt thrown to her as she's busy with work, probably scared for her family every day.

She cares for her country and her people, why would Blinks ever ask her to endanger herself or risk being fired for talking about politics when she can't even follow Blackpink page!