25

Jennie POV

I grinned as Lisa and I walked down to the living room to tell the girls our news. I always felt bad for keeping that wish from my wife, I didn't want her to feel like she had to be a parent because I wanted to. But thankfully, she was on board with it and asked me.

How could I pass the opportunity up? I skipped over to the kitchen table, Lisa giggling at how happy I was but the girls looked suspicious. "What? I can't be in a good mood?"

"Who'd you kill?" Rosé asked with a serious face and Lisa snorted, causing me to glare over at her.

"Lisa bought you more Chanel?" Jisoo asked and I narrowed my eyes at her, shaking my head. "Jennie you're either planning something evil or did something to Rosé's food."

As soon as those words came out of her wife's mouth, Rosé immediately spit out the food that was in her mouth, scooping through the bowl to see if I did something to it. I smirked at how she was wasting her food now, but sadly, I hadn't messed with her food for the last 45 years when Lisa accidentally ate it and got mad at me for the prank.

"Nope. Lisa and I are going to have a baby!" I smiled but watched as Rosé's face dropped into horror.

"Oh please no." Rosé whined as she ran to Lisa, "She's already a bitch as it is! Pregnancy hormones she will KILL us! Have mercy!" She dramatically cried as she sank to the floor, tugging on Lisa's pants.

Lisa rolled her eyes, pushing Rosé to the side and Jisoo laughed at that. I grinned at how annoyed Rosé was. "If I'm a bitch so what, what matters is that I'm going to be the best mommy ever."

"You will," a sleepy Chaeng said as she walked over to Jisoo, laying her head on her lap as she laid on the couch. "I can tell." Suddenly she showed us all Lisa tossing a baby girl in the air, the giggles were so cute and I appeared next to them, smiling up at the baby while clapping with her.

"Oh get pregnant! She was so adorable!" Rosé whined and I rolled my eyes, now the bitch wants me to be pregnant. "But that means we'll need to go buy baby stuff! Come on babe, we have shopping to do."

"Okay lunatics calm down." Lisa grinned as she walked over to me, "Stores are closed since it's two am and it's up to Jennie when she's ready."

"Chaeng let's get you back to bed okay?" I offered my hand to her and she nodded, giving everyone a hug goodnight before I took her back to her room to fall asleep.

Lisa POV

"You're really not scared?" Jennie asked me as we sat on top of the cliff, our legs dangling over the edge. She laid her head on my shoulder as I wrapped an arm around her waist. "I am."

"Why are you scared?" I frowned at her, watching sadness fill in her eyes and I quickly turned to her, kissing her head. "Baby tell me."

"I didn't have a good mother growing up. I can't remember once when she actually hugged me or even told me she loved me... wanted me. I'm scared I'll mess up once and our child will hate me."

"You'll be a great mother because you have the chance to give our baby the love you didn't get. Trust me, our kid is going to grow up so loved and already the girls are excited."

Jennie gave me her beautiful gummy smile, her eyes shining with happiness and excitement too that I felt bad it took me this long to give her this chance. Then again, we had so much enemies to go through that a baby thrown in would've been bad.

"You had a great mother too. You'll be amazing just like her." Jennie showed me the memories of human me and my mom and before I knew it, I was crying. I cried into Jennie's arms, cries of happiness because I had the best mother ever but crying because I missed her so much.

"I'm sorry baby," Jennie kissed my head, letting me cry it out. "I know you miss them, we all do. I say as soon as we have the baby we take her to Thailand to see your parents."

I nodded, wiping my eyes as I started to calm down. "When I wasn't myself, Chaeyoung showed me them. I got to actually hug them, Nini. I got to feel the love in her hug and hell, even the smell of her I missed. She and my dad gave me so much happiness in that small minute visit."

"I'm glad you got to see them, they truly were amazing people. You'll be just as amazing, I promise." She kissed me and I smiled into it, thankful that she had so much faith in me.

Together we stayed like that for a while, watching the sun come up since we weren't feeling tired at all. I felt like we only had these last moments of it being just us, before one more is added for the rest of eternity.

Sure, I'll probably be selfish and miss the moments of not having to share my Nini, but I also couldn't hide that a part of me wanted a child of my own. Had I not been a witch, this wouldn't have been possible. At least I can make all my sisters dreams come true if they also wanted a child in the future.

"You'll still love me more than our baby right?" Jennie smirked up at me but then dropped her jaw when I shrugged, not knowing that answer. "Hey! I'm your mate!"

"Baby, that's going to be our child I'm sure you'll love her more than me too." I giggled as she playfully tackled me down onto my back. "But doesn't mean we can't enjoy being each other's favorites until then."

"I like the sound of that." She smiled at me as she leaned down to kiss me slowly, pouring all the love and passion into the kiss. I held her face, loving the soft feel to her mandu cheeks.