Chapter 8: The history

Ayce's Pov

I woked up at 5:30 in the morning.
Nakita ko sila Earthaine at Lhey na kagigising palang rin.Agad naming nag-ayos ng among mga sarili para makapasok na.

I was bothered by what happened yesterday. But I should'nt think about it.
Pumasok na kami sa classroom and our first subject today is History,based on the schedule. The professor walked infront and introduced herself.

"Hey dreamers, my name is Teiara Leana Kine Sisvy your History Professor.Please be sitted and we're going to start na."

History is kinda boring for me.So I just yawned and waited until she started. Ohh by the way Draven's here na din sa tabi ko. Pero nakayuko lang siya sa table namin.

"We would be talking about the History of the 5 Societies of this world also known as magic world or the land of dreamer's. The Wafe, Mages, Coasters, Grimers, and the Sirius."

I don't know but it's kinda interesting so I just listened.

"All of the societies was actually ruled by the Sirius King&Queen. King Lucius Levinia and Queen Lucilia Meira Levinia. They are so powerful and a great ruler of the Land of the dreamers.They have a daughter their only Princess that time. She is Princess Lucymeira Levinia.The queen now of this world." Pagpapatuloy pa ni Ms. Teiara.

Hmm.Their names, I don't know but it's kinda familiar but I don't even meet them.
Bumibilis and tibok ng puso ko,Hindi ko Alam and nangyayari.Masyadong magulo.

"But the Ruler of the Grimers are actually jealous and he wanted the power the Queen and king have. The ruler of the Grimers is Akeldama Grendel who loves Queen Lucilia but the Queen loves King Lucius. He is greedy and he even tried to kill the king to have the queen but he failed. He started a war between the other Four societies that is considered as the Light societies and the Grimers are the only dark Society that existed in this world."

She continued while all of us seemed to be interested about the history because they said before they have the history class but not same as this one.They only tell few details about this world or most likely the school.

"Because of that war,the Queen and the King decided to remove the Grimers as part of the Societies there going to rule. The Grimers was ruled by Akeldama Grendel that was treated as their king. He met one of the Grimers named Narcissa Salem she was beautiful and she looks like Queen Lucilia but they are not twins nor Sisters."

Woah, mind blowing, we all got shocked when we heared that they are not twins. I didn't expected this. I thought they are twins. But I remember the saying that we all have that ka-look-a-like. Sabi pa nga nila pito raw yun,pero Hindi siya impossible.

"Akeldama and Narcissa fell in love with each other and they got married.They had a Daughter named Leila Mara Mallory Grendel. They decided to let Mara live on the real world. While the Queen and King decided to let the Princess Lucymeira live on the real world too."

We all got excited because,
what if they met each other?hmm.
Their name rings a bell.Nakita ko si Draven na umayos ng upo.

"The faith decided to let them meet, they became best friends and there they met another girl she had a power but she's just from the real world,they became a best friends. The girl's name is Fierra Hailendra."

I was stock in place it's familiar, why does I feel like I already heard it somewhere. Wait my moms name its similar,but I guess they are different persons.

"They went back here and they will plan to meet each other on the outside  world. Their friendship didn't break. Even though they are from different kinds,they still became friends. The Queen and King didn't know about their friendship because Lucymeira is afraid that the Queen and King would get mad.
Leila Mara felt the same that's why they always met each other on the outside world without their parents knowing it."

Wow their friendship is so strong.I hope they wouldn't hate each other. I never thought about that before, that it's only okay.

"They was assigned to rule their societies. Lucymeira on the Light while Leila Mara on the dark, and Fierra Hailendra on one of the societies the WAFE."

Woah, they are so cool.

"Leila Mara fell in love with Alaric Raven Shiva while Lucymeira fell in love with Raidyn Lucas Damini and Fierra Hailendra fell in love with Blake Ascelin."

Wait, the name Blake it's familiar,I've heard it I think.

"Fierra had a close friend named Airy Wyllford. She's the sister of Alizia Wyllford the adviser of the Queen.Yes the Principal now is Miss Airy Wyllford. Queen Lucymeira is the one who owned this school, Miss Airy was assigned to rule this school because she is one of the most trusted by the Queen."

Woah wait, Nakakabuo na ako ng conclusions sa utak ko na my mom is Fierra while my auntie is miss Airy, because of  what Ate Fayre called miss Airy but she's just a close friend of my mom if ever. But again I remembered ate Fayre said there is a right time for all my questions to be answered. Kaya naman nag-isip nalang ako ng ibang bagay. I even saw Draven took a glance of me. But when he saw me looking he looked away. Hayst why does my heart beats so fast every time. Ohhh I remember I still need to go to the Principal's office with Draven ohh no. I heard the sound of the bell so I fix my things.

"That's it for today's class. The remaining details about the history will be discussed tomorrow. Class dismissed."

I just stared blankly at the whiteboard, I was not informed that it's too much.The information we got is too much to handle. I don't know why am I feeling like this. But I am sure of one thing.
There's something about The History.

~~~~~~~~

AceJly

Sorry for the wrong grammar, I am going to edit this story once I finish writing it. Naguluhan din ba kayo? HAHAHA see you on my next update, stay safe everyone!!