Chapter 39: Escaped

Draven's POV

The next day come.
Walang Ayce na matagpuan.

She's in danger. Her parents already know about it. Headmasters are informed about it.

Sinubukan kong magpunta sa tree house ngunit wala siya.

Everyone's worried.

We tried going to the Grim Society but it's a fail.

We can't, the force is too strong. We can't break in to their barrier.

I can't give up like this. We need to find her sooner.

"Where are you going?"

"I can't do nothing at all. I'll find Ayce."

"The Headmaster are looking for her. They'll find her." Principal Airy said.

"Me too. I can't let them hurt Ayce."

"I agree. We're friends."

"We'll find her."

"Stay here!"

"Why?"

"You're all in danger don't you think? What if they're planning a trap? What would we do, if we lose all of you?"

"Then what? Hayaan nalang si Ayce?"

"I'm not saying that---"

"We should go out for now, I guess... We won't leave the school, Miss Airy." Gravin and the others left.

"As I was saying, I'm not suggesting for you guys to go out because it's dangerous."

"Mom! Do you even know what's the worse thing? It's losing her. I can't stand it. I can't stand doing nothing at all."

"But--"

"Guess you won't understand me, it's just a lie afterall. You said I'm her son, but why can't I go there?"

"I don't know."

"If it's true then why? I must find Ayce Mom, I should find her. No matter what."

"Draven.."

I walked out of the door but I saw my friends smiling awkwardly.

"Draven."

"Let him Miss Airy."

I don't know where to start...

I don't know what should I do...

I have the powers but why can't I use it to save her?

Why can't I use it to find her?

I must never give up.

I tried teleporting to that world but I just end up being back at the school ground.

I looked up to the sky thinking, how can I save her?

How can I find her?

'If something happens, try sending me a message.'

I remember Hail said that to me.

If you're Hail then maybe I can find you through it...

'Hail, where are you?'

Ayce's POV

'Hail, where are you?'

'Who are you?'

I still can't believe it. It's her. She betrayed us. I know she had her own reasons.

She asked me to come with her, I trusted her.

I can't use my powers. It seems to be sealed in here.

Everyone is different from the light users.

Makikita mo ang nararamdaman ng iba sa kanilang mukha. Napipilitan. Galit. Pagkaawa. Iba't Iba.

I think I saw her already somewhere. I knew she's looking at me. I knew she suppressed her powers to looked at me.

Of all the people in here, she's different. I can tell it by her aura.

Hindi ko maintindihan bakit ako? Why would they get me instead of those more powerful ones?

Who am I? What am I?

Everything seems to be different in here.
The guy who seems to be familiar. I think I saw him somewhere. I don't know why, but I don't think it's him. He told me just few minutes ago.

"You doesn't seem to know who you are?
Everyone here know you. Don't you think it's strange?"

"They're hiding something to you."

"Is it really you? I doubt it."

When I got here, I remember someone whispering something about the queens.

Everything seems to be a puzzle for me.
May nawawalang detalye.

I don't know how I can get out of this place. I woke up being in here, I remember the only one who did it to me.
I'm still shocked.

I want to escape this place. It feels like I'm in a prison in here. Except someone's looking out for me. It's her, she made herself invisible.

"So you know, I'm sorry I can't do anything."

'I knew it. You're good right?'

"Well, I don't really want to be here, but it's my duty to be in here, don't worry I'll try to protect you, for her."

'Who is her?'

"It's not the right time for you to know it. Better look for the answer yourself."

'Hmm. Who are you?"

"Later, I'll help you go back."

The aura disappeared. I can't do anything in here. I'll just wait and sleep.

I don't know why, but I trust her.
It's hard to trust someone from here, but hearing what she said earlier. I think she really mean it.

They said the royalty from here made the decision to get me. I can't believe it though. Why would they?

Hour passed by. It's already 12 AM. I can hear the guards sleeping. Everyone seems to be very tired. Is this her plan?

"Yes. You can use your power."

'How did you do it?'

"I'm not as weak as you think. I'm a friend of your parents."

'My parents?'

"Yes. Don't ask for more questions, everything is ready."

'Thank you, I know it might put you in danger, but thank you, what's your name?'

"Leila Mara."

'Your name rings a bell. Thank you.'

"You're a nice kid. Just like her. She's waiting for you. I hope you can be together after all what happened. I wish I can be with him too."

'I'll go now.'

'They're waiting on the West Forest.'

I tried using my power to make a portal but I'm too weak to make it. So I summoned the cloak they gave us. It's the only thing that will keep me safe while sneaking out.

Whoever it is. I'm thankful that I trust her.

I'm near the west forest now.
Walking slowly to avoid any traps.

"Hey! She escaped."

"Search every areas."

I run towards the west forest.

Someone's looking at me. Wearing blue cloaks and I think they're from Dream High.

"Come here!"

"Sir Chaos? Your Majesties,"

"Let's go." They grabbed my hand and we jumped on the portal.

They helped me. Escape.