Chapter 33

2 Contests to judge, So many plots to think, Covers to make, friends to chat, Household works to do and an update to write dialy but still it makes me happy! Why? Because I love to write!

Enjoy Reading!

------------

Manik came home tired as hell. He was totally out of energy and still has work to do.

He straight went to their room after asking Nandini to get their dinner in the room itself.

Nandini nodded and walked to the kitchen while Manik left for their room.

After twenty minutes, Nandini entered inside with the food tray. She kept it on the table infront of him and walked to the bed silently.

Manik who was ingrossed in his work looked up and raised his eyebrow.

Manik: Where's your dinner?

Nandini: Voh I don't feel like eating

He nodded and resumed his work again while Nandini got busy with her mobile.

After ten minutes she looked at him and found the food still untouched.

Nandini: Manik! Khana kha lijiye, thanda ho raha hai.
(Manik! Eat your food, It is getting cold)

Manik: (looking at his laptop) Hmm

He pulled the plate towards himself and ate his food and than gave her a smile.

Manik: done!

Nandini smiled nodding her head. She sat there for another ten minutes waiting for him to look at her but he didn't. Sighing she stood up deciding to freshen up.

After an hour

Nandini sighed as she changed the side for 15th time. She looked at Manik and spoke

Nandini: Manik, Bas kijiye na! Aajayiye
(Manik, Please stop working na, come!)

Manik: Nandini, It is almost finished. You sleep I will complete this and come

Nandini: You are repeating this from half an hour.

Manik: Nandini Baba, kaam hai na, Karna zarori hai.
(Nandini Baba, I have work na, It is important)

He looked at her and she sighed nodding her head in yes.

Another half an hour passed and finally Nandini's patience broke. She stood up and walked to him..

Without saying anything she closed the laptop. Seeing this Manik got angry as he was between an important work.

Manik: (angry) Nandini! What the hell you did?

Nandini took a step back seeing his anger but than put up a brave face.

Nandini: Kam kam kam! Sirf kam! Kabse toh kaam kar rahe ho, 12 bajh gaye hai, sona nahi hai?
(Work Work Work! Only work! Since so long you are working, It is 12'o clock, don't you have to sleep?)

Manik: (frustrated) God! Why are you behaving so childish, Nandini? Work is important! We are here, living in this mansion like Penthouse, toh it is only because we work!

Nandini: (softly) But Health is also important Manik. I just...

Manik: (shouting) You just what!? You ruined the whole presentation. I had to show it tomorrow! Already Dad thinks I am becoming irresponsible and now this! You know what! (loudly, pointing to the bed) Go to bed and sleep! Don't disturb me!

Nandini was scared of his anger but still she stepped forward and touched his arm.

Nandini: Manik, Relax please