Chapter 42

I am hell busy these days! What about you guys?

--------

Hearing Nandini, Manik couldn't control. He just pulled her and placed his lips on hers.

Their lips moved in sync as Nandini's hand travelled to the collar of his hospital clothes.

She tugged at at and he smiled in between the kiss before deepening it. He took her both lips and crazily sucked them.

After a minute, he broke the kiss and Nandini blushed heavily looking down. He held her close as they both panted hard.

Manik: I love you so much!

He confessed and she hid her face in his chest not replying. And he didn't even needed any reply from her because he already know her answer.

Nandini was about to say something but the door opened and the whole family including Murty's walked inside.

Manik and Nandini pulled away, highly embarrassed and even everyone else stopped.

The silence broke as Manik told them that he is fine. After that for five minutes all of them continued speaking except Nandini and Manik. They all were speaking at the same time asking so many questions and were not even waiting for the answers.

In this Manik slept because his head had started paining due to continues voices and medicine effect.

And when they realized this they looked at Nandini and asked her the same question.

Everyone: How is he?

Nandini: Calm down guys! He is okay.

Niyonika: Calm down? He is laying there all injured, how can I calm down.

She sobbed and Nandini came forward. She hugged her tightly and even Niyonika hugged her back.

Niyonika: He is always careful about the safety rules. Than how come this happened?

Nandini: Voh..Maa, Manik dropped me hospital and than I guess he was getting late for the meeting. That's why..

Niyonika looked at Nandini and than at Raj. She was about to say something but Raj held her hand and stopped her.

Niyonika stopped and silently moved away confusing Nandini. But before she could point out Mukti crashed in her arms, sobbing loudly.

She had never ever seen Manik like this, in hospital.

Cabir was also emotional nd Nandini could see it the way he held Manik's hand.

Raj: He is Manik Malhotra, Guys! Raj Mahotra's son, his pride! Itni asani se kuch nahi hoga ise!

All nodded while Nandini chuckled. Even Murty's smiled hearing him.

Karan: Nandini? Beta how much time will he take to be okay?

Nandini: A week Appa. His head will pain but I will give him pain killers.

Karan nodded and they sat there waiting for him to wake up.

After one hour he opened his eyes and assured them that he is okay. After telling them zillionth time not to worry so much he turned to his wife who was all silent.

Manik: Nandini, Mujhe ghar jana hai!

Nandini: Manik, It will take one day-

Manik: One day in hospital? No way! (freaking out) I will puke due to this disguisting smell. Mujhe nahi rehna yahan

Nandini: (angry) Haan toh apko car speed pe chlane se pehle sochna chahiye tha!

Manik: (defending himself) I was getting late!