Chapter 77

Honestly, I couldn't count the days but according to what I calculated it should be 6-7 June in the ff. And MaNan's Marriage date is 29 March, 2020.

Honestly, It is difficult to keep track on dates so If I make a mistake, do not hesitate to point it out.

Also, I had to stop in between while replying to comments on the previous chapter because I am hell sleepy (all thanks to the marriage preparations we have to do😂) So, I will continue it tomorrow!!

Hope you enjoy the chapter!!

____

Manik and Nandini's Room

Manik and Nandini parted away hearing Niyonika's voice. They were shocked would be an understatement.

They looked at each other and turned to the door where Niyonika was standing facing the door. Her hand palming her eyes.

Manik: Maa

Manik let out an embarrassed sound to which Niyonika turned and slowly removed her hand.

Niyonika: I am sorry. I waited for a minute but it was really urgent.

She couldn't even meet their eyes for she was so much embarrassed and was feeling very awkward. Seeing her like this, Nandini who was equally embarrassed composed herself and spoke.

Nandini: Maa, It is okay. Meri aank mei kuch chala gya tha, toh Manik was just seeing it.

She lied. Thanks to Manik who was holding her such way that Niyonika saw Manik's back. Nandini was hidden due to his large figure. However, Niyonika knew better but she didn't say anything. It would be more awkward to tell Nandini that she caught her lie.

Manik: Yeah, that's it! Aap dekho kaam apna, I will get ready.

He gestured Nandini that he is going to the washroom and she nodded.

As he walked away, Niyonika looked at Nandini and let out a nervous smile.

Niyonika: (To herself) Why! Why does it happen with me only!?

Nandini: (softly) Maa, Aapko kaam tha?

Niyonika nodded hurriedly and walked to her.

Niyonika: I just came to say that Navya will be here in some time. Just check on her after getting ready. And also, Please come in my room. I need your help.

Nandini nodded and Niyonika left the room giving her a small smile.

She sighed and took out Manik's clothes before going to Niyonika's room.

____

Manik was almost ready. Yes, If you exclude his shoes or his blazer which was nowhere to be seen. He was perfectly ready.

However, He was busy in attending calls from office and didn't even realize where he kept his blazer. He was sure it was in the room, but he was not sure where it would be.

He hurriedly wore his shoes and at the same time Nandini walked inside the room completely ready.

Nandini: Manik! How I am looking?

She twirled infront of him and he smiled.

Manik: So pretty!

She smiled but then frowned. She looked around and her frown deepened on not seeing his blazer.

Nandini: Manik, Aapka blazer?

Manik: Arey yahin rakha tha, pta nahi kahan chala gaya.

Nandini rolled her eyes and came to the bed. She removed the bedsheet and there it was. She stared at him and he made "I have no clue how it came there" look.