Chapter 71

And the response forced me to post this update today itself.

Also, seeing the requested scenes in the previous chapter. Manik be like "Koi ni, Dekhlunga ek ek ko!!"🤭😂

Enjoy Reading

-----

After their selfies session, Cabir was standing in a corner, sulking as he was finding it difficult to control himself to meet Navya.

To annoy him, Mukti took Nandini with her to see Navya while Cabir was not allowed. Manik too was called by the elders and Cabir was left alone.

Suddenly he was pulled by someone. He Shrieked and looked at Nandini who was standing infront of him, looking here and there, biting her lower lip.

Cabir: Bhabhi!

Nandini: (Slowly) Shh! Dheere Cabir. Come!

She pulled him upstairs and soon they stood infront of guest room. Cabir grinned as he realized Navya was inside.

Nandini: Cabir, Only ten minutes!

Cabir: Bhabhi! Thankyou so much! You are the best!

Cabir gave her a quick hug and then ran inside while Nandini shaked her head with a smile.

She turned behind and her eyes widen seeing Manik standing there. He smirked, as he stood leaning on the wall with his arms crossed against his chest.

Manik: tch! Spoiling my brother?

Nandini: Nope! I am just helping him. And he is my brother-in-law too Mr.Husband.

Manik smiled as he took few steps ahead. Seeing this she took few steps back and it continued until her back collided with the wall. She would have hit her head on the wall too if it was not Manik who kept his hand behind her head at the right moment. She let out a small whimper as he smiled.

Manik: Hmm, So

Nandini: Soo?

Manik: A kiss?

She blushed nodding in no hurriedly. He rolled his eyes before putting his lips on hers. Her eyes widen as he held her protectively and deepened the kiss.

She tried pushing him but owning to his strength, she couldn't.

After few seconds, he pulled away and rolled his eyes again.

Manik: See it was not even that hard! Har ache kaam ke liye No!

Nandini: Koi aa jata toh! Aur ismei acha kya hai?

Manik: tch! You are a doctor but still you don't know that kissing helps in buring 2-6 calories in one minute.

Nandini: Nice excuse! Chodiye abh

She put her hand on his chest, hoping that he would get away but he tched again with his hands on either sides of her head.

Manik: I will let you go but what will I get in return?

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: That's my name. How will you give me my own self?

Nandini: (frown) Kya chahiye apko?

Manik: You and You! All of you!

Saying this, he dipped his face in her neck. He was about to kiss her there when they heard coughing sound.

Manik immediately moved back and they saw Mukti standing there with her head bend down, her cheeks red as tomato.

Manik: Mukti, what are you doing here?