Chapter 53

Guys, A big sorry for late update and a thankyou for 3k followers. I can't even tell you all how much happy I am today. Thankyou so much. This update is dedicated to each one of you.

----------

Same Day, Hall

Manik looked around to spot Nandini as he just entered in the hall. He frowned and walked to Niyonika. Cabir was there too and they were drinking tea.

Manik: Maa, Nandini kahan hai?

Cabir:(teasing) Why Bhai?

Manik: (warning) Cabir!

Cabir: Com'on Manik! Atleast blush for once!

Manik: don't blush!

Even though he rolled his eyes while replying to Cabir, he remembered the times he had blushed infront of Nandini. He zoned out a little seeing which Niyonika smiled while Cabir smirked.

Niyonika: Nandini didn't come down, Manik. She was with you, right?

Manik: (frown) But She said she is going down. I will check.

He walked to the kitchen and than to the rooms where construction work was going on.

He came back in the hall disappointed.

Manik: Maa, Vahan bhi nahi hai.

Cabir: Bhai, garden mei dekhlo

Manik nodded worriedly and than walked out. He looked around her but couldn't spot her.

Hurriedly he came inside and climbed the stairs. He was about to go to the terrace when he remembered that he didn't check Mukti's room.

Worriedly he came to her room and entered inside her room.

Here, Mukti and Nandini were talking with Nandini giving her a head massage. They were starled as the door opened and Manik walked inside looking worried as hell.

He sighed seeing her sitting there alright. He walked to the bed and held her hand. She stood up and the next moment he hugged her tightly. She frowned and slowly hugged him back.

Mukti too stood up worried and confused with Manik's move.

As he broke the hug, he held her shoulders and spoke.

Manik: Aise bina btaye koi gayab hota hai kya? I was worried damit!

Nandini: (frowning)Manik, I..just

Manik: Oh Shut up! Do you even know how worried I was on not finding you anywhere.

Nandini: Mai yahin thi, Manik. Aap call kar lete na.

She said and he frowned. Call? Damit it! He was so worried that this didn't even cross his mind.

Manik: I forget. But next time don't vanish like this.

She nodded and Manik's attention turned to Mukti who was standing silently. As she saw him she smiled teasingly and he looked away.

Manik: I will go! In the room! Yeah..come..I mean stay..!

As he left the room abruptly, Mukti burst out laughing making Nandini blush. But soon her blush changed into smile as she saw Mukti laughing uncontrollably.

Nandini: Always be like this. Happy.

Mukti stopped laughing and than stared at the floor.

Mukti: Bhabhi,

Nandini: No Muku, Life doesn't end here. There is much more in the world waiting for you. You need to be strong and face them. We are with you. I am with you. Anytime you face a problem, you want to talk to someone, share something just call me I will listen to you without any complaint. I will be your bestfriend, elder sister, Bhabhi anything you want me to.