Chapter 39

Do check the note at the end.

----------

After Two Days, Malhotra Mansion, Manik and Nandini's Bedroom

Nandini came out of the washroom with an annoyed face and seeing this Manik chuckled.

It was night and they just came in the room when Nandini realized it was her monthly date.

She rushed to the washroom and Manik settled himself on the bed. However, hearing him chuckle Nandini glared at him and spoke

Nandini: Haan has lijiye! Aur zor se hasiye!

Saying so she walked to the couch and picked up the cushion. Throwing it on his face she sat down with a huff.

Here, Manik catched the cushion and kept it a side.

Manik: Okay Baba Sorry, Now come here!

She looked at him from the corner of her eyes and than slowly stood up. She walked towards the bed as he opened his arms for her.

With a grumpy face she jumped on him and he laughed loudly falling on the bed on his back with her above him.

Manik: Kya ho jata hai tumhe raat ko!

Nandini: Loveria!

Manik laughed again knowing the meaning of this "Loveria" while she hide her face in his neck as usual.

Manik: Let me switch off the lights and than we can cuddle as much you want.

Half heartedly she left him as he stood up to switch of the lights.

He came back on the bed and she came in his arms again.

They were silent for a minute as Manik was stroking her hairs.

Nandini: Everything is falling in its place.

Manik: (smile) Hmm I told you na. Trust me I will set everything fine.

It was two days, and Karan was back home. He met Sia and was ready to accept her after knowing her. However, Sia and Aryaman wanted time so Karan and Ayesha told them they can take as much as time they want.

It was difficult for Abhi to adapt his old lifestyle again but he was trying hard. He was changed and they were a little sad about it. He talked to Thakkers and explained them everything. They were said and Mrs.Thakker cried but they let him go knowing he and his family needs each other.

However, he refused to enter in his father's business and started his own. Manik was helping him by giving him money and Abhi had promised to return it with interest.

The thakkers project was also handled by Manik and Mr.Thakker now.

Nandini smiled bobbing her head and he smirked mischievously.

Manik: So my reward?

She blushed making him laugh for the nth time.

Manik: Com'on I deserve atleast one kiss.

Saying so he looked at her and she closed her eyes giving him permission but he didn't do anything. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her lovingly.

Manik: Wifey, I know you are in pain. I was kidding.

She smiled feeling blessed all over again and he held her more close. She snuggled into him this time giving small and quick kisses on his face making him happy.

But at one point her kisses started turning him on and realizing this he changed their position and took her under himself. He nuzzled his nose in her neck and a groan left his mouth.