Chapter 4- We meet again

Alice's Pov
Ok so after my family finally let me go hunting I gotta confess something I did have another vision from the girl. It happened when I went shopping last weekend and since then I haven't told anyone which  is also the reason why I've been blocking my mind from Edward.

~ The vision from the mall ~

The mystery girl and I bumped into each other in the woods and then for some reason I went to her house to talk some more and that's when the vision got switched. It was the mystery girl and Edward getting married but there is something else but I just can't figure it out quite yet.

So from the vision I got about me and the mystery girl, we meet today and I'm super excited to meet her and we are going to be great friends and go shopping a lot I can literally tell ok so enough of that for now. I'm going to hunt and I found an elk and a bear along the way so I lunged at the elk first and then the bear and after that I started my walk waiting for my vision to come true although right now I want to enjoy the woods and explore the nature some more.

Bella's POV
Finally I finished practicing so I went upstairs to my room to change into my strong material clothing, basically the clothing is fire proof and is more durable than another material. I made this clothing with a special formula, plus it's kind of stylish. 

I finally ran into the woods near my property and drank two mountain lions and one bear, I felt satisfied so decided to take a nature walk since I had nothing else to do at home or anywhere to go plus school starts tomorrow and that's hours away so yea.

Alice's pov
Oh my god it has been what 10 minutes since I started my walk but I'm super excited, I feel like I'm going to bump into her any second now,  I'm going to keep my calm and just wait for the precise moment to happen.

Bella's POV
As I was walking I heard something walking as well so I listened if there was a heartbeat but nothing so that only meant one thing it had to be none other than a vampire.

Alice's POV
Oh my god I can see her now she's like a mile away so I began walking faster now so I can talk to her and to finally meet her oh my god this is about to happen, feeling all exited, nervous, and scared for some reason.

Bella's POV
Ok now Im certain it is a vampire and she is a mile away and I know you might be wondering how do I know this, well I don't have to look at her to know I can just tell by the way she walks and her scent also it's more female like than a male and before the vampire could do something towards me I jumped and pinned her down to a tree.

Alice's POV
Ok so I was close to her now and before I could do anything she jumped and pinned me down to a tree and then I felt weak for some reason but hey I understand her motives for pinning me down I mean a vampire is walking up to you incredibly fast so she's reacting on her instincts.

Bella's POV
So I pinned her down but I could tell I could trust her so I got up and tried helping her until I felt a power go towards me and it was future seeking so that meant this vampire can tell the future. "I'm sorry if I scared you, I was just hunting near my property and I got distracted while I was walking but I mean no harm" The small female vampire said.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to it's just I didn't know who it was and it's ok, I was also hunting near my property but I as well got distracted while walking" I told her but hmm she looks familiar "well that's nice, by the way my name is Alice Cullen, well actually my real name is Mary Alice Brandon but I go by Alice Cullen now, How about you what's your name" she said meanwhile she got up and had her hand out for me to shake.

But I flinched when she said her name is Alice Cullen because it remind me of my dad since my last name is also Cullen, I mean could it be a coincidence I thought.

Alice's POV
I don't know what but when I told her my name is Alice Cullen she flinched a little but shook my hand back, "umm I'm sorry it's just I was shocked by your name" she said honest and of course I asked why and she had a confused look on her face. "Well for starters my name is Isabella Marie Swan Cullen" she told me but it looked like she trusted me by telling me her full name "oh my god really, now that's interesting" I told her which was true "yea look" Isabella told me and she showed me the Cullen's crest and now I'm shocked because only the Cullen clan has that exact same crest and that's when I said " I also have one" and I showed her my Cullen's crest bracelet that Carlisle gave me and she gasped.

"Where did you get yours Isabella?" I asked her getting more curious than ever "oh you can call me Bella by the way" she added but she looks nervous to answer my question and I wonder why "ok Bella, you haven't answered my question, where did you get your Cullen's Crest?" But strangely she responded with it's a long story so I joked around and said "we have all the time in the world" she laughed a little and said "we sure do" and we both laughed.

"Ok so my dad gave it to me when I was human along with a note" she sad "so you're telling me your dad is Carl-" I was about to say until she interrupted me "umm I think imma have to tell you the whole truth do you mind coming to my house right now, plus we can talk more privately" Bella asked me and she had a look on her face that says I might say no but of course I would go and this was vision I thought to myself.

"Oh ok and yes we can go but when we get there can I call my family so they won't get worried and start looking for me?" I told her which was the truth but I'm afraid they would track my scent if I go with Bella "ok sounds great" she said and with that I ran behind her but I could tell my scent was disappearing for some reason and it had to be Bella doing this because what other explanation could there be.