Chapter 14- how I meet him

Recap (still in Bella's pov)

"Ok so now spill the tea, how do you know Edward? How did y'all meet" Rose said raising her right eyebrow "ok so this one is quit a long story" I certainly told them "well we have time" the girls said getting excited and all jumpy and I wonder why, how can they possibly know this story will be more juicy and exciting which may be true kind of.

.............

Back to the story and still in Bella's point of view

"For some reason I think we need popcorn for this story" Rose said as she got more comfy on the sofa "I agree with you too Rosie" Alice also said while she scooted closer to us to supposedly hear better even though her hearing is way better than a human's hearing.

As we all got comfy on the sofa I made a spell to make amazing buttery popcorn that even vampires can eat as well as having mountain lion, elk and bear blood in our drinks, happily placed right in front of us.

"Oh my god yessss" Alice said happily looking at the popcorn before her "Ohhh blood" Rose said with a hint of sparkle in her eyes like a child on christmas morning.

"Ok so take your blood there's mountain lion, elk and bear right in front of you" I told them motioning which is which, Alice took elk and Rose took bear "ok then I guess i'll take mountain lion oh and I made a spell so you girls can eat popcorn without puking" I told them as I gave them each a bowl of popcorn and handed them the blood of their choosing and they were pretty excited not gonna lie.

"Ok so back to Edwards time, so me and Edward we've been friends for a long time I was in the market buying some oranges and food to keep up appearances ya know, then I bumped into someone and it turned out to be Edward, we introduced ourselves and he walked me home after my grocery shopping. We talked a lot since that day, we became friends hell we became great friends, I met his parents oh I miss Mrs. Mason so much and Sir Eward we would spend so much time together but onto the story 2 years later we were dating." I was about to continue until I got cut off by my amazing beautiful friends.

"Wait what happened to the spanish flu?" Rose asked "Forget about that, YOU DATED EDWARD AS IN MY BROTHER EDWARD" Alice half yelled and almost spiting her blood out. "The Spanish flu didn't happen yet and yes we did lemme continue the story ok, ok so we were dating until he finally proposed to me, happy moment of my life to be exact oh and then months passed by and the Spanish flu came I was there obviously."

"I took care after Mrs. Mason and Sir Edward since they got the flu and it got to the point where me and Edward took them to the hospital and a few days or a week later Edward finally got the flu, obviously I didn't get it since I'm a vampire. I went and visited them daily, I stood by their side I mean I wanted to help them but I didn't want to curse them with the life we have but as the deaths were growing because of the flu. Sir Edward died and eventually Edward and his mother Elizabeth were going to die next but his mom would've died first because she got the flu way before Edward."

"Since I was at the hospital all day and night Edward and his mother told me to go home and rest for a bit and eat, so I did to keep up appearances since humans must be tired so I went home and when I came back they were dead or so I thought until I saw my dead/Alive fiance again today which in fact I am still in denial but yea" I told them finishing the story and took a sip of my mountain lion blood which in fact was very delicious.

"Holy shit you were about to marry Edward as in Edward my brother" Alice said still amused "damn who would've known" Rose continued so I thought I should show them my pictures "here come and look for yourselves" I told them as they finished their popcorn and drinks and we walked up to my picture frames on top of the fireplace.