Chapter 10- Lunchtime Surprise

(What the guys were watching in their perspective)

Edward's Pov
I haven't stopped thinking about the girl since this morning and I have no idea why. Both Jasper and Emmett told me that they met the girl and her name is supposedly Isabella but she goes by Bella, Emmett talked to her a little but nothing about the supernatural world, but Jasper has talked to her and that she isn't a threat or anything. Fast forward it's lunchtime and we are waiting for Alice and Rosalie and nothing, we've been waiting outside of the cafeteria for them for about 3 minutes and you must be thinking geez 3 minutes but knowing us, the Cullens don't talk to any of the students in the school and we never get in trouble at all no matter what school we go to. "Where's Alice and Rose??" I asked the guys getting a bit frustrated.

"I don't know, I haven't seen them since this morning at the parking lot" Emmett commented "I saw Alice this morning in our history class with her friend" Jasper said "ok what's wrong with that, nothing exactly" Emmett said in a matter of fact tone "who's had classes with Alice's friend Isabella" Jasper asked us "well so far I have music class with her, but we didn't talk because the teacher was having a lecture about music and stuff but she did introduce herself and that's all she said her name was Isabella but goes by Bella, but the weird thing is I can't read her mind" I told the guys.

"I have English class with her, she's cool turns out she loves pulling pranks and loves going hunting" Emmett told us which was weird especially the loving hunting part "there look, It's Alice, Rosalie and her friend Isabella" I told the guys and pointed them out across the cafeteria from our table where we were sitting at which is our usual table in fact.

"Oh my fucking god, Rosalie smells delicious for some reason" Emmett said and you can tell he's going to get out of control it almost looks like he's going to pounce on her. "Well I don't know about that but look at her eyes" I told the guys and pointed to the girls "they're hazel but a little bit bluer than  Alice's when they were human" Jasper added

Author's note: In this story Rosalie and Jasper are twins when they were human obviously but Jasper went to the war leaving Rose with their parents then Jasper got turned into a vampire he met Maria blah blah blah and that's his story yea know.

"Umm Edward get a hold of me and Emmett" Jasper said hurriedly so I did what he said and I went between both of them an grabbed Emmett with one hand and Jasper with the other "why" I asked him while getting a hold on both of them which is kinda hard since Emmett is more muscular and stronger than both of us and since they're both having blood lust it's much worse than you might think.

"Cuz he has a lot of blood lust in him and since I can feel it I don't think it's going to end pretty well especially my skills ya know" Jasper told me and you can tell he is trying his best to control himself but it is't working that well but he just went to hold his breath and started to think about other things "guys hold me back before I eat rose or do something stupid" Emmett told us pleading which was strange coming from him but we could tell he's trying to restrain himself especially for Rose's stake.

"Ok" I said and Jasper ordered him to not breathe and I was trying to think other ways to get out of here with the guy without causing any attention. I looked at Jasper and I think he was sending Emmett lots of calming and soothing waves and other things to get rid of the blood lust because we do not want to expose ourselves in front of a cafeteria full of humans. "Now you can not talk unless you want to eat her Emmett" I told him serious and he simply nodded ok just as well jasper nodded in agreement.

"Wait a damn minute" I suddenly said and I started searching everyone's mind but something is not clicking right "what" Jasper said like this could be a worst moment to say this "I can't read Alice's and Rose's mind especially not Bella's and apparently I can't read yours Jasper" I told him a bit mad but calmed myself down to not make the situation worse.