Chapter 28- Shopping

Bella's POV
"Sooo where are we going?"Leah asked but Pixie beat us to it "to the mall" she said squealing but Leah really doesn't like shopping an all so she groaned why. "Bella wants to add a boys mall well on top of the girls one" Rose told her and she nodded ok "why do you need all of us then honey" Esme asked me kindly, I smiled at her and said "well since I'm going to say here in forks I'm going to need all of your mans sizes for the mall" I said as I faced everyone.

Everyone agreed "plus it's going to be fun" I told them trying to set a good mood "don't want to be rude an all but how's everything going to fit in your car" Rose questioned "easy I'll just teleport everything in the living room or in my room" I said.

Well plans changed, We aren't going to the mall in Paris for our shopping instead we all went to the mall in Seattle, currently it's been an hour and there's sooooo many bags of clothes in the trunk so I teleported the rest in my living room.

Back to the guys POV
Edward's POV
Once the girls left there was hardly anything else to do so me and Carlisle just explored Bella's house even though we had a tour of it the other day, it's pretty amazing how Bella lives by herself and she has an enormous house, Emmett was still in the game room, Jasper finished most of the journals of Bella meanwhile me and Carlisle we were in the living room he was patiently reading one of Bella's diaries and I was sitting on the other couch writing some music in my journal that I went and grabbed from my room at our house.

Meanwhile everyone was doing there own thing random shopping bags appeared right in front of the coffee table in the living room "what the hell" I said as I looked up form my journal which caught everyone's attention "what's wrong, wow" Carlisle said once he realized there was a lot of random shopping bags in the living room. "What did you do lil bro" Emmett said from up stairs "wow that's strange" Jasper said as he finally came out of the library looking all so happy.

"Well me and Carlisle were sitting in the sofa doing our thing until shopping bags appeared out of nowhere in the living room" I said as I motioned to all of the shopping bags right in front of us in the living room "must be Bella doing this" Carlisle finally said "I'll call her to see what's up" Jasper said and we nodded in agreement so here we wait to see.

~~on the phone~~

Jasper- Hey Bella

Bella- what's up Jasper, we're almost done and we're gonna head home in an hour or in  a couple of minutes depends

Jasper- well ok for that but shopping bags started appearing like thin air in the living room

Bella- oh my bad did I hurt someone by any chance???

Jasper- umm no but what do we do with them

Bella- one don't you guys dare to look inside of them and two has any of the werewolves arrived yet

Jasper- n-

(The doorbell rang)

Carlisle- I'll get it

Bella- put me on speaker you know what wait a moment

~~Bella hangs up~~~

Bella's POV
Once I teleported the things back at the house Jasper called and as I assumed he asked about the shopping bags and I clearly told him to not look inside he agreed and so did everyone else, I have a feeling that the pack hasn't arrived at my house so I asked Jasper over the phone if anyone else has arrived he was about to say no until he doorbell rang I checked the future and it was Seth, ugh fine I thought I will need to do some things back at home so I need to tell the girls about it.