Chapter 11- Biology Class

~~~Fast forward Edward and Bella start the project and begin talking~~~

Bella's Pov
"Hi my name is Edward" he finally spoke minutes later but I wanted to have a little fun so I responded back with "yea, I know the teacher kinda said so already" I told him and giggled a bit. "Well that's true but hey if we're gonna start this project we might as well talk or am I wrong" He told me.

"You do have a point Mr. Cullen" I told him with a sly smirk "as well do you" he replied back and I looked at the microscope and the sample and finally looked up and said prophase "may I look" he kindly asked me so I said sure of course and he repeated back what I said which was prophase, he then switched the next slide and he said anaphase so my petty little ass decided to mock him a little so I asked if I could look and he smiled a little maybe because he knew what I was trying to do "anaphase" I said out loud "as I said" he responded back and we both laughed a bit.

"So what brings you to forks" he casually said "oh I don't know, I guess I miss this place so much plus officially this isn't my first day back officially, I've been here for like two weeks now" I told him the truth "you've been here before" he questioned me "yea it seems like if it was decades ago" I told him laughing and then he said oh really "so from where did you come from?" He asked while writing down in his paper.

"Ummm you can say I came from Italy, I mean I wasn't born there but I was with my second family" I told him the truth and he tensed up when I said Italy, also I can't believe I'm talking to him again it's been decades just like the other Cullen's but I keep thinking why did Edward tense up when I said Italy but then I thought who can blame him that's where the Volturi is, it's where they live mainly but I still wanted to toy with him so I said "what, what's wrong about Italy" I told him defensive but with a tone of seriousness.

"Oh I don't know, I just don't like it there" he added "oh is it because of the v" oh my god I was so close, I almost slipped up but luckily the teacher interrupted me "Mr. Cullen why don't you let poor Isabella do some work also" Mr. banner said and I just smiled "umm sir she prefers Bella and she did the three of all five on the worksheet" Edward kindly told him and he wasn't wrong I mostly did the whole worksheet on my own after Edward said that Mr. Banner turned towards me and I thought oh great.

"Is that so Mrs. Cullen" Mr. Banner asked me "yes sir, I've done this lab before in my other school" I told him sweetly "oh ok since you guys finished first then any other group you have the time to yourselves" Mr. Banner told us and we thanked him.

Edward's Pov
For some apparent reason I really wanted to talk to Bella, something about her makes me want to kiss her or something but I have no idea, we were talking about from where she came from and she said Italy and obviously I tensed a little since the volturi live there and they always want me and Alice to join them but we kindly refuse. She was going to tell me something until the teacher interrupted her well interrupted us about the worksheet.

Once the teacher told us that me and Bella have free time since we finished early then the rest, Bella immediately got out a drawing pad and started drawing but then for some reason out of the blue I started to feel very weak like if something was taking my powers but I still had them since I could still hear my classmates minds except Bella's mind of course then out of nowhere Bella said something.

I faintly heard her whisper "I'm sorry" but why did she say that "sorry for what" I whispered back "ummm" she said and then she went silent but then a couple of minutes later I felt better.

Bella's Pov
When the teacher walked off and told us that we had free time, I immediately got my drawing pad out and started drawing random doodles until I felt a new tingle that meant my duplication ability duplicated Edward's power, me being curious I wanted to see what it was so I turned it on and started using his ability and damn my head started to hurt really bad, every voice and every thought in this room I could hear all at once damn I didn't like it but I did scream out loud at first and clenched my fists on my head.