Chapter 21- Past #2

Recap (still Bella's POV)
"Ok Bella, so how old are you?" Esme said here it comes I thought to myself.

"Ummm I'm...."

~~~~~

"I'm...300 years old" I finally said and somehow a weight was lifted from my shoulders and I heard a mumbled pixie say me and Rose are here for you and I smiled at her.

Something unexpected happened next I heard a gasp coming from my dad and he whispered Bella and I said yes and he immediately ran to me and hugged me which knocked me off and fell on the bed in a lying position but still hugging Alice and he hugged me back, we were in a sandwich with Alice in between us which made me and Alice giggle.

"What just happened" everyone asked except Alice, Rose and Jasper "is it really you Bella" my dad asked me once again so I used the one thing he always told me "I never lie, am I right" and with that he hugged me tighter poor pixie she's getting squished "hey you're squishing me Carlisle" Pixie mumbled through my chest and we all laughed "I'm sorry hun" He said and got up and picked me up and put me in his lap while pixie stayed the same in my arms.

Damn Alice when are you getting off I thought to myself and smiled "will someone please explain" Esme, Edward and Emmett asked at the same time.

At this point Alice got out of my grasp and turned to everyone else and sat on my lap "ok so Bella is Carlisle's daughter when he was human, she even has the original Cullens crest" Alice said and pointed to my necklace "never took it off as I promised" I said and faced my dad.

"What happened to you Bells" My dad sad frowning so I said a lot actually "hun why didn't you tell us you had a daughter when you were human" Esme asked concerned "it's because I thought she would've been dead as the last time I saw her was when my father married her off when she was 16 I believe, she got married to some boy back then the parent or guardian can marry off the daughter to whoever they please and I didn't want to hurt her, it pained me yes but It was the right thing to do" My dad said and tears started to form in my eyes.

"I'm happy that both of you are reunited but I have a question how are you half witch" Esme asked "well turns out my mom was a witch, I later found out when some of her friends we're trying to locate me and tell me about my mom, they also taught me somethings" I told them.

"Wow I didn't know that" my dad said "well I guess she had a couple of secrets up her sleeves, also I'm guessing you married Esme once you turned her" I said quickly and everyone except Alice, Rose and Jasper yelled what.

"I think we should talk down stairs where all of us can sit down dad" and everyone agreed while telling this short part of the story pixie moved back to how she was so I cradled her downstairs and everyone followed right behind me.

"How did you know about me and Esme" my dad suddenly said sitting in the love seat and Esme by his side and everyone took a seat, Rose and Jasper by my side "so it was you, and also It's kind of obvious" I continued

"I guess it is obvious and I was late she already fell down but I instantly knew we had a connection so I turned her along with Edward" my dad said

"Wait how did you know Carlisle turned me" Esme asked "I was there also, I was going to jump and save you but I also got there late I was going to go down and help you but then I saw a man run towards you but I saw he had yellow golden eyes so it meant he was a vegetarian so I let him help you but I couldn't see his face so I left the state" I said "so we knew each other" Esme questioned "yes we did, you would always buy oranges at the little market and we would always talk, I was even with you when you were giving birth and I'm so sorry Esme" I told her with full sincerity so I picked up Alice and went and hugged Esme and she hugged me back and said thank you.