Chapter 6- The whole truth

Bella's POV
"Ok so decades ago when I was ten years old my dad took me over to my grandpa to go catch a vampire somewhere and I told him that I had a bad feeling but he shrugged it off but he promised me that he will be back for me and I asked him if he was sure but he simply said "I never lie" which was the truth he never lied to me hell he never lied in general and that's what I loved about him, you must be wondering what about my mom well she died but before we get into that my dad left me at my grandpa's and then days later he was reported missing or Most likely he was dead I don't know but then in those days I found this note" I told her the half of my story and I handed her the note from my dad which was in my back pocket.

~~~Note~~~

I never lie

-dad

P.s I will always love you

(In cursive)

"Oh wow, what happened next if I may ask?" Alice asked and I could see her sadness through her eyes "oh yea of course" I said and she gave me my note back "well once I turned 17 my grandpa married me off to some man because that's how it was back then and when I got married to Sir Jacob he started beating me and he even raped me until I was fed up with it, I ran away but I didn't know where I was going until I was in the woods and then out of nowhere something bit me I thought I was going to die because all I felt was pure fire burning me alive and I pleaded him to kill me because I couldn't handle it anymore but sadly he didn't" I kept on going even though it was a painful process but I just needed to tell someone everything.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry for what has happened to you throughout those years" Alice said looking at me sadly but she got up and gave me a small hug which I also returned back. "Ok so after I was turned I went looking for the man who turned me and once I found him I killed him, I realized that I didn't want to be a monster so I drank animal blood and I've never drank not even one drop of human blood throughout my whole existence til this day" I added.

"Wait so in your newborn years you drank off of animal blood, didn't you have the blood lust from a human or something?" Alice questioned. "No actually turns out I have great blood control, don't get me wrong I've killed lots of vampire's especially newborns, well some humans also but I never drank from them" I continued with my story. "Wait what" she yelled and I'm figuring she's asking about the humans I've killed so I simply laughed at her statement.

"Yea the humans I killed were murderers or kidnappers and they tried killing innocent humans and others raped humans or where close to so I killed them but I didn't drink them but that was like in my newborn years or a few decades ago." I continued "whatttttt and still being a newborn you could control you thirst!!!!!" Alice said super shocked and believe me I always get these kind of reactions from different vampires when I tell them some part of my life story.

"Yea I know right" I agreed with her "wait but I have one question" Alice asked "ask away" I told her while I crossed my arms across my chest "I had a vision of you well I think it was you because there was this girl with purple eyes and you actually have them well you have specks of purple in them and I had that vision from you I think a couple of weeks ago, oh and I can tell the future that's why I know" Alice said all happy in the end which I obviously knew about her ability already.

"Oh that's cool and yea I know you can tell the future I kinda have your power now, No I didn't steal it, it's my vampire ability kinda of I basically duplicated your future seeking which also explains why you felt weak in the forest" I quickly explained to her in full detail wow this conversation is going to be very long I thought to myself.

"Oh wow ok that makes sense, is that the only power you have?" Alice asked curious "no I have more but the reason why I have purple eyes is because I'm a witch, since you see little specks of purple it's because I'm hiding my true eye color and turned it into what my "diet" is but turns out it still leaves a hint of purple but humans wouldn't be able to tell" I told her the truth.