Chapter 27- Future

Bella's POV
As I smelled that smell I quickly got alerted "girls stand behind me now" I said and they asked why so I pleaded them and as they did what I said they were behind me holding hands and I was protecting us with a bunch of spells and some shields just in case "Hey Sammy I know I didn't call before we came but I need Emily to go shopping with me and the girls and then I'll take her to my house to get everything ready so then you can get there plus you know I never warn you guys when I come and visit" I told him shrugging.

"You do have a point bells but why did you bring another one, no offense Mrs Cullen" Sam said a little mad "none taken" Esme said back but you could tell she was scared because she was holding Alice and Rose tightly but yet she stood in front of Alice and Rose to protect them. "Don't attack them Sam please, they just wanted to take me shopping you know how Bella is and plus Esme is really nice she's like a mother figure to me" Emily said smiling.

"Ok fine" Sam finally gave in "plus I know Esme since she was human along with the other Cullen's so they're not a threat" I said nudging him and I took my spells and shields off. "I can't believe I'm saying this" Sam spoke and I couldn't believe it. What everyone said after Sam made a big pause thinking it over "oh my god please tell me your going to do it" I said and everyone yelled what again even Emily but they were all confused. "I'm going to read your mind right now" I said and it was true he was going to do it.

"Holy shit your really going to do it" I screamed really loud sorry for my profanity guys "ugh fine" Sam finally said like damn what a suspense "can't believe it" I still said "believe what" the girls asked together "fine, all of the Cullen's are allowed to pass the treaty line but until then no more passing until we sign a new treaty" Sam said.

"Oh my god really" Alice said happily "I feel like there's a catch" Rose said "oh my god thank you so much Sam" Esme said and Emily was smiling like a child "can't believe you did that" I told him "me either but yes there is a catch you guys have to warn us that's all plus Bella was bringing you all one by one here so there it is" he finally said "that's really nice of you darling " Emily said and went to give him a kiss.

"I know it is but I have a feeling something is going to make us closer" Sam said "oh I bet" I whispered and everyone including Sam yelled all at once telling me what's going to happen and such. "Oh I've seen it all the wolves and the Cullen's get close just like a family, we have hikings together, pool parties more often, sleep overs, camping and even skating and so much more" I said smiling like crazy. "So I was right" Sam questioned

I said of course you were right "you saw the future didn't you" Alice asked "of course sorry pixie but I'm more special I can see the future even if it has to deal with the pack" I said smiling "what's going to happen" everyone asked but I'm afraid if I completely tell them the future will change "oh um you'll see, the less I say the better the outcome will be oh and Sam" I told everyone "yea, what's up" he responded "is Seth and Leah in the pack" I asked him not sure.

But he just nodded his head no but suddenly two other people walked in "hey Bells oh and um hey cullens" Seth said as he came inside the house "hi bells oh hello cullens" Leah also said as she went with Emily and gave her a hug. I greeted both Seth and Leah by playfully punching them and the girls also greeted them.

"Um they're not in the pack yet" Sam said kinda nervous "wait what" "what were you guys talking about" both Seth and Leah said getting a little excited because I know how much they want to join but they're still young but I help them with combat moves and fighting skills it's fun most of the time.

"Well guys we were talking about you guys and the pack" I said with a huge smile on my face but Sam looked a bit angry "but they're still young" Sam said louder and a bit aggressive "well they're going to be in the pack" I challenged him "we are'" both of them said getting all excited "I guess so, even Bella has seen it in the future and something about the Cullen's and us getting closer." Sam told them

"Ok changing the subject, you guys can go over at my house anytime but the party starts at 3 and I'm taking the girls shopping for some stuff but the Cullen boys are there if you want to stop by so act nice" I told them to be nice I said facing Sam, Seth and Leah "we were thinking about going right now" Seth and Leah said like damn everything they say is always at the same time it's like if they're twins or something I swear.

"Ok then so Leah you're coming with us and Seth I'm sorry you can't come and the rest of you guys can go to the house early and if you guys break something just replace it with the stuff in the basement where it usually is." I told this mainly at Sam and Seth since they were the only ones here.