Chapter 25- Girlfriend?

Bella's POV
Once we all finished the tour we were just hanging out outside in the "backyard" "I'm happy we got reunited again my Bella" my dad suddenly said and hugged me so I hugged him tight afraid if this wasn't real and it wasn't all just a dream. "look I never took off the necklace you gave me" I told him showing my necklace and he smiled "oh I forgot Alice promised Emily and Sam that we well I would have a pool party this Saturday and the pack is invited and obviously so are you guys and Sam said he would call a truce so no one will get hurt or anything" I told everyone but dad looked a little concerned as always.

"Yay pool partyyyyyy" screamed Emmett excitedly "sounds like fun" Jasper said trying to remain calm but I know he's also excited "I would love to come, thank you Bella" Esme said so I said your welcome even though it was Alice's idea "I think I have to work on Saturday" my dad suddenly said which brought the fun down  "come on Carlisle it would be fun just take the day off" Esme said but it kinda sounded like she was serious or mad or something because it looked like she hardly calls him Carlisle because everyone was in shock I guess Esme always calls him honey or something so I just giggled at the scene, it looked pretty funny not gonna lie.

"Ok fine darling, we'll all be here" he said but I know deep down he wants to hang out with me but he doesn't want to appear soft and I get it I guess. "Yay ok so it's settled oh and on Sunday me and the girls we are going shopping so Alice, Rose, Emily and of course you too Esme" I said smiling "aww thanks for the invite, where are we going by any chance?" Esme questioned "to Paris" Alice said super excited "isn't that hours away or something" Edward questioned "well I was planning to teleport us there and for our bags I would teleport them to my house or just rent a hotel or visit some covens I know there, I bet they miss me a lot" I told them and I sighed like damn I need to call all my friends once in a while.

"Looks like the fun stopped we have school in like two hours and Carlisle you have to go to work in an hour" Alice said looking at her phone "when will I see you again Bella" my dad asked "umm I'll be there after school I promise" I told them so I told everyone to hold hands, I then teleported everyone else to the cullen's house in the living room were we last talked.

"Oh and before I leave, I love your guys house" I said but everyone looked confused of course "but you haven't seen it yet" everyone said all at once "oh but that's when your wrong I have seen it" I said with a sly smirk they should know I was keeping tags on them "when" everyone asked.

"Umm I would say years ago, I was strolling by and I saw this house come in view so I knocked on the doors but there was no response so I checked for a heart beat but nothing so I thought it would've been a vampire living here but I heard nothing or even smelt nothing but surprisingly the door was unlocked so I checked everything inside but I saw some photos of Alice, Esme, Emmett, Jasper and Edward and I couldn't believe as to what I saw so I thought I was daydreaming like always but I wasn't so I left in a hurry but I cleaned the place before I left because I saw so much dust and that's when I left but don't worry I didn't rob you guys or anything." I said getting a little nervous but I calmed myself down.

"It's ok, I believe you but didn't you see any pictures of me" my dad questioned and that was the odd thing I don't remember coming across not even one "I don't remember I guess I just didn't run into one" I told him truthfully "well thank you for cleaning Bella, it's been quite sometime since we lived in forks" Esme said smiling "oh it was nothing really, I'm just a clean freak and wow I have to go, I'll see everyone at school and after school I guess" I told them weirdly.

After we said our bye's I teleported myself back to my house but someone decided to tag along because I felt someone grab my arm and I already can guess who.

Edward's POV
After Bella finished the tour of her house she told us that she was going to have a pool party and that we were all invited and so were the wolves but I still can't help but wonder how everything will end but when I wanted to talk to her she also said that her and the girls are going shopping but in Paris but before I could talk or say anything she teleported us back to our house and she told us how she was here once and we all said our byes but when she teleported back to her house I decided to tag along because I really need to talk to her and discuss about our past.

Back with the Cullens
(No one's POV really)
"Where did Edward go" Esme asked concerned to everyone else in the living room "my big guess is that he wanted to talk to Bella about what happened today" Alice said in a knowing tone "well I mean it's understanding since they were engaged back then and he doesn't remember until now" Carlisle said in an understanding manner but everyone nodded in agreement.

Since it was a school day and work day for Carlisle, everyone went to their separate rooms and got ready for the day.

Back to Bella
"So I see you tagged along" I said as I faced Edward and I smirked at him a little and he looked a little flustered "yea, I mean I think we need to talk about us, you know about everything" Edward said scratching the back of his head like damn I love him so much  and I still can't believe he's here and alive kinda. "Oh yeah your right, you must be confused or something " I told him the truth "you can say that" Edward said chuckling

"Take a seat" I told him and since I thought I was teleporting myself back we were in my room and we both sat on my bed we talked about ourselves well like an updated version I guess I showed Edward how close we were back then but I decided to tell him to remember me just like everyone else and they're memories of me were back to them. We then shared stories up to this day and we laughed we pretty much had a great time together and I realized how much I missed him he was my best friend, the person I can confide in well I met him first before the girls so Edward basically was my to go person until I met the amazing and wonderful pixie and Rose.

But suddenly out of nowhere Edward said "I love you Bella" and I couldn't believe it he really just said he loved me "are you really serious or are you just saying that" I told him sadly but with that he lifted my chin up so I could see him in the eyes "I'm serious Bella, the first day when I saw you at school I had a sudden urge to kiss you, you make me laugh a lot clearly, I love your smile, your laugh, those amazing eyes of yours I love your company I want to know things about you, I want to talk to you more and to be honest I was jealous when Alice and Rose got to talk to you at lunch I wanted to come up to you guys but I found it rather rude since you guys were laughing in that moment so I let it be" Edward confessed and I couldn't believe it he really loves me but I could tell he was still going to talk so I butted in.

"Aw really" I told him "of course, you're my one and only" He said and it was the exact same words he told me when he proposed to me so I started tearing up because he knows that he told me that when he proposed to me and yet it still affected me still after decades.

"I love you too Edward" I said back but then he said "Bella do you want to be my girlfriend again" and of course I said yes he's my soulmate he's my mate he's the love of my life once I said yes we both shared a passionate kiss but we stopped to catch some air.

"I love you" he said "as I love you" I said and he tumbled me onto the bed and he was tickling me until I took command I was kissing him on the lips then on his neck and then I went a little further to tease him a little until I got up from the bed but he growled in response so I giggled "hehe sorry to ruin the moment but I think you should head back home it's almost time to go to school" I told him smirking "oh your going to have to pay for that bells, you teased me" he said frowning so I laughed and said "hey that's what you get for tickling me" I said and dressed him fast before he could say anything and teleported him back to the others.

Hey guys sorry if the last few chapters were long but I felt it was right if you guys want I can make them shorter just message me privately.

Vote and comment for more bellward...