Chapter 15- Plans

Back to Bella's house and her POV

"Well it's getting close to go to school" I told the girls looking at the fancy clock hung in the living room ticking by every minute and finally the girls noticed the clock and agreed, Alice and Rose then asked if they could shower and start getting ready so I said yes of course and to help themselves in whatever they want, plus I'm thankful they did ask because I myself also had to get ready and shower. I'm also happy they are using the clothes in the mall because honestly I have to restock and buy new clothes for the little mall ya know to keep up with trends I guess plus I also need to buy a few things for myself.

"Yea you can use the clothes, hell you can keep them I have to buy more clothes anyway also I have to restock the mini mall so you girls can keep as many clothes as you want" I told the girls.

"Ohhh yay, I also hear a shopping spree coming up" my little pixie said all happy but Rose said "oh you have no idea what you just got yourself into Bella" "yea I can imagine but it can't be that bad" I told them back but it couldn't be bad, right I mean back then yes Alice took me shopping but it wasn't that bad it was like for an hour or so but since we didn't have that much money well we did but I mean we had enough and so did Alice but we could afford some things but we had fun mostly.

Supposedly shopping with Alice is way worse than before because she shops way more than she did before and basically she's a shopaholic now "what matters is we're all going shopping and which mall shall we go to?" Alice asked both happily and tried to wonder which mall or which stores we will go to. "Well I was actually planning to go to Paris, I heard they have some beautiful collections arriving this weekend" I told the girls truthfully.

"How are you going to get there? How are you going to bring all of your stuff home? I mean you can pay extra for one day shipping I guess" Rose said all in one breath but this girl literally forgot that I can teleport meaning I can also teleport my stuff back home with me but then some certain pixie got mad.

"More importantly, when were you thinking about inviting me and Rose?" Alice said getting a lil mad at me for not telling her my shopping plans but hey so much has been happening, I'm feeling a bit tired especially because of my magic but I need to train more and get better so I can withstand simple spells I thought to myself.

"Calm down guys, first I'm going to get there by teleporting, second I was going to rent a car over there and visit a friend of mine also I was planning to drop my stuff at their house or I can just teleport my stuff back to my house and thirdly Alice I was going to invite you guys this weekend but a certain someone just had to make a pool party" I told the girls and for the last part I glared mainly at Alice because I wasn't intending to make a pool party yet but It's ok I guess, I mean I don't mind at all or anything, it'll be fun I thought.

"Opsie" Alice simply said which made us all laugh but I quickly thought of a new way to improvise "buy hey don't worry we'll just go this Sunday" I told them with a smile "oh my god, yay" Alice said all excited "we're gonna have so much fun all of us" Rose said super excited and you could tell she couldn't wait for a girls day either.

"Forget about the party, we're going shopping this Sunday oh my god" Alice said squealing but shortly after she stopped squealing because Rose had to start with her again "news flash Alice, it's Monday night so six more days til it's Sunday" Rose said and Alice got a little sad but she's ok she'll survive I thought and giggled a little.

"Sorry to burst your guys bubble but it's 6 am so we better  get ready for school" I told the girls with a slight tone of sadness "ugh I hate school" Rose said and I couldn't agree more "but hey aren't you riding the motorcycle to school today Rose" Alice told her a little confused.

"She does have a point Rosie" I told her sincerely and to be fair I think Rose is going to be the first person that I will let drive one of my cars "so um you were really serious about letting me drive your motorcycle Bells" Rose told me with awe so I told her of course because she deserves it and plus I know she'll be careful with my baby because she's crazy overprotective mechanic just like me.

"So it's settled then, now everyone go get ready for school before we'll be late" Alice told us so we parted ways and got ready for school.