Chapter 30- Master plan

Still Bella's POV
"Before you guys start no it wasn't hard, I actually loved it and since I have great control of my thirst I was ok, I actually loved being a singer, actor, and especially when I was a model it was a thing to take my mind off and it was pretty fun actually. "No way you were a model" Alice exclaimed "of course I was, I modeled lots of dresses of good brands, I also modeled sports cars, that's how you live the life, not just do school over and over again" I said and scoffed at the last part.

"Hey, they can do other things but don't decide to" my dad said "sure, ok" I said and rolled my eyes and snuggled closer to Edward on the sofa were we were all at "so you did all of this after the war was over" Jasper asked "of course oh and girls once we graduate we can become models and you too Esme" I said with a huge smile and teleported all the many albums I have made throughout the centuries.

"Ok, so these are the albums I have made over the centuries, so go ahead look over them" I said and motioned everyone to grab an album after everyone looked at them we had our laughs and I told a few stories about each and every one of the photos "wow you did explore the world, did a lot of things and met a lot of new people" my dad said with awe "of course dad, I know a lot of vampire's mostly around the world, what did everyone do since they got changed just go to school and not explore" I said with a laugh "sort of" everyone said kind of embarrassed.

"Oh wow really, that's actually pretty sad" I said with a giggle "well do not worry everyone, now that you're with me, nobody is going to continue school or go to work especially you dad so I'm sorry but don't worry it's just going to be a couple of years or just a decade of pure fun, excitement, and joy" I said all excited everyone was happy about it but dad wasn't sure about it.

"Well then, it's going to be an exciting year" Esme said happy, it's finally sunday morning and me and Esme made breakfast for the pack and Emily and Leah, once they finished we said our byes and I teleported everyone else back to their designated place and since it was Sunday I promised the girls shopping so we all went to Paris and shopped for hours and finally came home.

~~~Fast Forward 2 years~~~

Two years have passed by and it's finally senior year and in just one week it's graduation, these past 2 years has been amazing I got to know my dad better and the same for the rest of the Cullen's god I miss and love them so much but the important thing is that I'm with them right now and we are having the time of our lives.

~~~fast forward a month later and they graduated, they're still in forks~~~

Edward's POV
A month has passed by and we already graduated, so far we're having fun with Bella, we met a couple of her friends. I still can't believe she has seen the whole world meanwhile all we did is basically work and do school over the centuries meanwhile Bella has explored. I think it's about time to pop the question if you know what I mean, I've been dating Bella since sophomore year so for two years and I think it's about time to pop the question but before that I need to ask for Carlisle's permission first, I love Bella with all of my being and I couldn't imagine being with someone else.

Currently everyone is here at the house not at Bella's but since I wanted to talk to Carlisle privately I asked him if we could go for a walk I begged Bella to not look in the future for the moment so I convinced Alice to distract her cause she already knows what I'm going to ask her.

Meanwhile in our walk I suddenly stopped and got so nervous out of nowhere I faced Carlisle and said "Hey Carlisle, can I ask you something?" I said and rubbed the back of my head nervously which is one thing that I did when I was human and yet I still do it.

"Of course what is it" he said with a smile in reply and I didn't want to read his mind in the moment because I was thinking million of things on how to ask him "I just um wanted to ask" I began still stuttering to my question but somehow he knew "I know Edward and yes you have my permission to marry Bella" Carlisle suddenly said and I was in shock how did he know, did Alice tell him or something?