Chapter 8- Shocked faces

Back to Bella and Alice
Alice's POV
"Wow I didn't know we were so close back then" I told her frankly but it also might be because I didn't remember much about my human years plus it's barely all coming together at once since Bella showed me my past. "Must be when you changed since most vampire's don't remember their pasts" Bella said which was true most vampire's forget their pasts but it seemed like there was something she was hiding about. "Ok so Bella, what other powers do you have" I asked her curiously.

"Yea sure, well otherwise than being a witch I am a mental and physical shield and with practice I can expand it and protect others around me plus since I've practiced it, I can now duplicate other vampire abilities if I'm near them, so I have the five elements fire, water, air and earth, I can get female vampire's pregnant, I have telekinesis oh and since I'm a shield no one's powers can affect me mentally and physically but I have much more it's just I can't remember them all right now" Bella told me and wow that is a lot I wonder if the Volturi knows about her or if they are even after her it's actually a miracle she's here and not with Aro I thought to myself.

"Wow you're very powerful bells, I'm surprised the Volturi hasn't asked you to join yet" I told her the truth and the last part slipped out without thinking "oh yea they did ask me and I joined them for some decades how do you think I got most of my vampire abilities" Bella simply said like if it weren't a big deal at all and kept on driving.

"Whattttt" I yelled so loud at her statement "oh my god I'm so sorry my family must've heard me and sorry if your ears hurt" I told her apologetically "actually no I have a shield around the car so they can't smell, feel or hear us  and it's ok my ears are fine they've been through worse I guess" Bella said but like that's impressive not even vampire's can know that we are coming in a distance.

"Wow, that's impressive but how will you do it with your eye's so no one will ask about how you got purple eyes." I asked her since her eyes were a beautiful lilac color meanwhile the other day in the vision they were a beautiful bright purple color but she just said easy but like what does that mean. We finally got to the school parking lot and Bella parked her car and then we saw a group of people looking at her car but since the windows are tinted nobody can see us, everyone was whispering something most likely talk about who's the mysterious person in the fancy luxurious car.

"How are you going to do it everyone is staring" I told her which was true everyone was staring at us "watch and see" she said which was weird but ok and that's when she turned her eyes brown and made herself smell like a human "wow oh my god that's so cool, but wait why do you smell like a human?" I asked her truthfully.

"So I can mess around with your family" she told me with a smirk "oh wow that's amazing, ohhh can you do me?" I told her wanting to play along and also I want to see my family's reactions especially Jasper's "sure, oh do you want me to change your eye color as well when you were human" Bella told me getting excited.

Of course I said yes oh god this day is getting exciting by the minute, Bella made me smell like when I was human and she changed my eyes to hazel when I was also human, once we finally got everything done well magic related we both got out of the car and everyone was watching us and so was my family. "Oh my god Bella I haven't realized what a cute outfit you are wearing" I told her truthfully I haven't realized since I was busy with my thoughts lately hehehe "thanks reminds me of the war" she said and I was shocked could it be.... was she in the newborn battles or something???? "No way really" I asked her again to be sure and she nodded in agreement.

(Bella wore a black crop top her Cullen's crest necklace, a greenish camo skirt and some cute black combat boots meanwhile Alice is wearing a read crop top with a white cardigan and some short shorts and some cute white flats and her Cullen Crest bracelet.)