just go

It's been two weeks, two fucking weeks that he hasn't seen or heard anything from him. Usually he wouldn't care and even be relieved but this time it was different, he was hurt. He wanted to see him so bad. The only thing keeping him sane was his job, he was hired to paint the whole interior of a mansion. He loved it. Kaia, the owner of the house was a sweet little old lady who kept him company while he painted. She would tell him all sorts of things and he really enjoyed it. She was his distraction.

"My grandson is a surgeon, he's rich and he's single." Kaia wiggles her brows at him. "A very handsome boy as well." She adds.

"Kaia, that's great." Niall laughs knowing all too well what she was trying to do.

"You should meet him, I'm sure you two would get along just well." She grins. "I'll call him to come over for dinner."

"Oh.. sorry, but I have to be home by that time." He glances away from her, he didn't want to be out late just in case he would show up. Harry, Harry, Harry, fuck even his name is gorgeous.

"It'll be an early dinner." Kaia persists, Niall was perfect for her grandson. "Please, love."

"I'm all sweaty and I've got paint—"

"You can shower here, there's extra clothes from when he was younger, it'll fit you a tad big but that's okay." She gives him a smile. "It'll make me really happy if my two favorite boys met."

"Alright." Niall giggles when she cheers, she was the cutest.

"Once you finish that wall I'll show you to the bathroom and bedroom." She pinches his cheek softly. "Thank you love."

Niall smiles at her before turning back to finish painting the wall. Maybe meeting someone new will help me forget about him. He quickly shakes his head at that, he didn't want to forget him. He didn't want anyone else.

"Love? Are you alright? You've been staring at the wall for about ten minutes now." Kaia places her shaky hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry, I spaced out." He blushes. "I suppose I'm done for today."

"Good, come. I'll show you where you can shower and change." She takes a hold of his hand and pulls him upstairs, it took her a while to get to the top. "These stairs are too much for me." She laughs.

"It is a lot of stairs." Niall squeezes her hand lightly.

"Here it is! You can pick whatever clothes you want and the bathroom is right across."

"Thank you." Niall walks into the bedroom, he looks around seeing a few trophies and photos of a lad. He goes over to the chest drawer and pulls out a lilac jumper and some 80's styled jeans. He walks over to the bathroom and starts to slowly remove his clothes, he fetches a towel that was neatly folded in a basket before quickly taking a shower.

Niall made his way downstairs biting down on his lip when he hears an unfamiliar voice. He would always get very anxious when it came to meeting new people. Always afraid they would hate him the second they see him. He takes a few deep breaths before stepping into the dining room where Kaia was with her grandson. He looked like he was in his mid thirties. He was very handsome.

"Niall!" Kaia motions for him to sit down. "This is my grandson Roger."

"Hi." Niall gives him a small wave as he sits next to Kaia.

"Nice to meet you." Roger smiles at him. "You look great in my clothes."

"Oh.. I... okay." He stutters out looking away from his vibrant blue eyes.