whenever you're ready

"Well that was fast." Zayn smiles looking around Niall's empty flat.

"There really wasn't much to pack up," Niall felt a tad sad about leaving his flat, it had bad memories but also great ones. Like the ones he shared with Harry, Roger, and Zayn. "I feel weird moving out."

"Bud, don't you start again." He wraps his arm around his waist and pulls him close. "You deserve this."

"Niall? What's going on?" Roger furrows his brows taking in the empty flat.

"Roger! How are you mate?" Zayn smiles at the blond man.

"Yeah, good," He steps inside. "What happened here?"

"He's moving!" He chuckles. "Isn't that great?"

Niall gives Roger a shy smile, he averts his gaze over to the door when he sees Harry walking in. "Is it time?" He asks walking over to him. "Are we... are we leaving now?" Harry had offered to take the key and some paperwork to the landlord for him.

Harry drops the scowl he had when he saw Roger and replaces it with a smile as he looked at Niall. "Yeah, are you ready?" He places his hands on his shoulders.

"Yeah, yeah I am." Niall gives one last glance at his flat and sighs. "Rog, would you like to come with us?"

"Sure, I was planning on ordering some food for us anyway." He steps forward to be closer to Niall, ignoring Harry's glare.

"Great! Let's go." Zayn breaks the awkward silence and motions for them to go.

"What an interesting group. The lover, the surgeon, the sexy friend all with little Niall." Conan smirks. "And oh wow, you're really are knocked up huh?" He looks down at Niall's tummy.

"Conan," Niall blushes wishing he would shut up for once.

"Have you and the surgeon shagged yet? Or are you and your lover exclusive now?" He laughs loudly.

"Mind your own business." Zayn spits out.

"And what about you? Have you joined their fucked up—"

"Conan, please." Niall begs, he didn't want any drama. He feels an arm wrap around him and when he looks up he sees Roger's kind eyes staring back at him.

"Come, just ignore him." Roger leads Niall to the lift not caring if the other two were following or not. "Wanna see your new place, love. I'm really excited for you."

Niall lets out a small gasp when the doors shut on Harry and Zayn's face, he scrambled to push the button to open the doors but he was too late. He chews on his lip feeling guilty.

"Is it far away from here?" The blond man asks Niall.

"Hm?" Niall glances back at him. "Oh, uh not really. Thirty minute drive." He steps out of the lift with Roger right behind him.

"I'll drive you there." Roger smiles at him.

"Oh that's alright, Harry was going to." Niall blushes when Roger chuckles.

"You did invite me to go, do I follow then?" He sees him widen his eyes and take a small step towards him.

"I uh... sorry, yeah I can go with you." He jumps when the lift doors open again Harry and Zayn walk out.

"Ready?" Zayn asks keeping his arm slung over Harry's shoulder.

"Niall is going with me, I'll follow you." Roger smiles taking Niall's hand in his and pulling him out of the building.

Niall wanted to reach for Harry because he was starting to feel a bit lightheaded, he was supposed to see the doctor on Thursday after his two weeks of bed rest were up. He hasn't been standing up for this long in what felt like forever, maybe that was why he felt a bit dizzy. He feels Roger guide him towards his car and away from Harry and that only made him feel even worse.